What's new

Konechiwa, I'm shadow, but you can call me Ninja!

NinjaEmperor

後輩
15 Jan 2004
🙂 Hello, I'm NinjaEmperor! I was searching for kattana swords on the net and came upon your forum and I just love everything Japanese and Asian! 👏

I'm sorry I hadn't been here for a while now but I had to do some stuff on other forums and I hadn't recieved any reply notifications from here, well Arigatou, Domo Arigatou for welcoming me and to be honest, I'm not that good in Japanese language yet, but I'm trying my best! Saya nara, for now!

Oh yeah.

NinjaEmperor said:
Domo Arigatou Hachiko-san, genki deshu ka?

Hai, just now I am. I thought my website was gone, but now it's back up, and I have an aura of determination within me, a fire. It makes me want to say (in my self-created language of Avalonian (see NationStates)): "Lestutis!" or, "Carpe Diem!"

:angryfire: :box: 😌

I'm glad for you Hachiko-san and I took a quick pick at your web site, preaty cool! I see you're writing fanfics on ff.net, me too! My pen name is ShadowWarior ^-^! so go and check out my stories, I need to work on them though, hey I got three so far and I'm only the beginer, lol!

NinjaEmperor said:
I'm glad for you Hachiko-san and I took a quick pick at your web site, preaty cool! I see you're writing fanfics on ff.net, me too! My pen name is ShadowWarior ^-^! so go and check out my stories, I need to work on them though, hey I got three so far and I'm only the beginer, lol!

All righty then, I'll definitely consider it, Ninja/ShadowWarrior. Thanks for letting me know! I also have some other authors featured on my site, go ahead and check it out, too.

Just call me Ninja Hachicko-san or Ninja-san, or what is my most favorite Ninja-sama, lol J/k Most of my online friends call me Ninja, but my real name is George, but I'm known as Ninja to most of people, well I'll check it out on your site too, but I don't think I'll do it today, I'm in college and I have to live soon so, Ja ne and Saya nara, lol!
edit:I actually checked them out right now, but I took a quick pick, I will check them when I'll have more time, Ninja's honor! Ok, Saya nara, I'll talk to you later...*Dissapeared into the shadows*

NinjaEmperor said:
Just call me Ninja Hachicko-san or Ninja-san, or what is my most favorite Ninja-sama, lol J/k Most of my online friends call me Ninja, but my real name is George, but I'm known as Ninja to most of people, well I'll check it out on your site too, but I don't think I'll do it today, I'm in college and I have to live soon so, Ja ne and Saya nara, lol!
edit:I actually checked them out right now, but I took a quick pick, I will check them when I'll have more time, Ninja's honor! Ok, Saya nara, I'll talk to you later...*Dissapeared into the shadows*

Godspeed, Ninja... 😏
*leaps toward the bright lights of Shibuya into anonymity*

Hey, what that supposed to mean, I told you that I didn't have time yesterday, but I still went and check it out quickly and still I came home really late! I don't know why I still here, I'm already late for my eavening class! And I see you like RPing too, hey I guess we are budies now, eh Hachicko-san?

Is that how you pronounce ninja in Japanese, or it's just a bad gramar? I can't really tell, but I think it's really pronounced as ninzya, or something like that, lol!

NinjaEmperor said:
Hey, what that supposed to mean, I told you that I didn't have time yesterday, but I still went and check it out quickly and still I came home really late! I don't know why I still here, I'm already late for my eavening class! And I see you like RPing too, hey I guess we are budies now, eh Hachicko-san?

You have to do what you have to do, Ninja. :)
(Also, I like RPing...if I feel like it. 😏)

Back
Top Bottom