What's new

Kirino Natsuo & Minato Kanae Resources

Rian

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hello,
I am preparing my graduation thesis on film adaptations of novels by these two authors. Can you recommend online articles, books and materials of any kind (especially in Japanese, English or French) related to these authors?
You also know where I can find the film adaptations of the works of Kirino Natsuo?
Thank you!

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
You also know where I can find the film adaptations of the works of Kirino Natsuo?
Does that mean you've never even seen them before?

I'm not going to do your work for you by searching for all of them, but I can confirm at least one is available from Amazon. Have you tried searching for them yourself?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/OUT-DVD-原田美枝子/dp/B00012T3QY?ie=UTF8&SubscriptionId=1PGV4GGGAXZ1AMXAKKG2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00012T3QY&linkCode=xm2&tag=a_ci_top-22

Rian

Kouhai
Reaction score
Thanks so much!
I read the novels but I'm having some problems to find the material, especially when it relates Kanae Minato. Thank you for the help!

Glenski

Just me
Reaction score
What "materials" do you want? There are tons of links with book and movie reviews if nothing else! Wikipedia alone gives you a dozen references to follow up on. I don't get it. How hard is that?

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
How did you decide to make this the subject of your graduation thesis before even checking the availability of the movies or any other necessary resource materials?

I ask because this seems to be quite common among people who come here with similar requests.