What's new

Kanji question

Do you know the japanese word? not sure what you are looking for but 'him' and 'her' are different words or do you want both? and I'm not even sure about 'it'.
The closest to "it"/"that" would probably be "sore" -- and there is a kanji, I've just never seen it used.
This thread needs only to be posted once and in this section, which is the appropriate section. Please try to refrain from duplicate posts.
Top Bottom