What's new

Justin and Janet!

MAN, THAT'S GOTTA HURT !!

That big pin right through the Nip to hold on that big heavy star on. God, I feel the pain down to my groin !! What if Justin had grabbed the pin and yanked that off; ARGG, blood and milk every where !!!
Frank

😊

Re: MAN, THAT'S GOTTA HURT !!

Originally posted by Frank D. White
That big pin right through the Nip to hold on that big heavy star on. God, I feel the pain down to my groin !! What if Justin had grabbed the pin and yanked that off; ARGG, blood and milk every where !!!
Frank

😊
It might suddenly turn out to b the coco crunch commercial that her breast milk might flood over the crowd and then they b come human coco crunch!!!:D :D :D :D (jus kidding)😊

There's A Cute Picture Of.....

Miss Piggy with her right brest exposed going around that's funny .

Frank

Miss Piggy...so much for "gettin' jiggy with it..." oops, bad pun, and wrong artist.

Frank, do you have a link to that picture by any chance?

All I've Got Is An Avatar Sized One.

Let me see if I can figure out how to attach it.

Frank

NO, nothing happens when I click on the bar "Manage Attachments". Can't do it I guess?

Frank D. White said:
Let me see if I can figure out how to attach it.

Frank

NO, nothing happens when I click on the bar "Manage Attachments". Can't do it I guess?

That's why I said in my previous post...give me a link to the picture. 😌

To This Old Guy, Link Is....

something in a chain. I'd have better luck putting it in an envelope and mailing it then I would trying to figure out how to do a link?

Frank
😊

I think Golgo_13 has it somewhere. He posted it but then took it down in another thread. I caught it just in time... :p

Frank D. White said:
something in a chain. I'd have better luck putting it in an envelope and mailing it then I would trying to figure out how to do a link?

Frank
😊

It's very easy to do a link to an image, Frank. In this board, you simply type this:

Code:

with "Insert URL of picture here" as the link to the image. :)

Hay!! I still believe we here are monitored!!!
I heard of Janet and Justin here first!!!
How-ever haven't heard it here!! looking for it!! :p but guess what??? our news never had it/stored it/ covered it/ you all get my drift!!!

My channel two news covered it right after the game. Surprise, surprise. And in Utah here. Anything like that is really controversial here. lol

nikki_the_insane said:
My channel two news covered it right after the game. Surprise, surprise. And in Utah here. Anything like that is really controversial here. lol

The price to pay for living in a Puritan-based society, mmm-hmmm, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom