What's new

just started learning Japanese

Nkishor

Registered
13 Jan 2017
Hey, I have just started learning the Japanese language on my own with the help of internet. What suggestions you can provide for doing this job better?

I did self study myself. The best I can suggest is to get a book that explains it in a way you understand. Then once you start studying you need to give yourself breaks between learning new things. For example you might read chapter one and reflect on what you learned and then come back an hour later and read chapter 2.

Take some time here on JREF reading posts under the "Learning Japanese" section. We have over 10 years of posts that can help you.

[link is removed]

This is how I study now, but I have other videos explaining. Hopefully this is some help to you ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
[link is removed]

This is how I study now, but I have other videos explaining. Hopefully this is some help to you ^^

Three posts. Three videos.

Are you only here to promote your YouTube channel?

I removed your link since what you said in the video is just like;
searching for things on the internet like the most important greetings and grammar
Youtube
using a website to make pen pals
reading a Japanese book

I don't think this is helpful for learners, though. How about to introduce the sites you used instead of promoting your channel?

Back
Top Bottom