What's new

just started learning Japanese

Nkishor

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I have just started learning the Japanese language on my own with the help of internet. What suggestions you can provide for doing this job better?

WonkoTheSane

先輩
Reaction score
Find a class. Barring that, get a good textbook. Study every day for a reasonable amount of time.

OoTmaster

先輩
Reaction score
I did self study myself. The best I can suggest is to get a book that explains it in a way you understand. Then once you start studying you need to give yourself breaks between learning new things. For example you might read chapter one and reflect on what you learned and then come back an hour later and read chapter 2.

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Take some time here on JREF reading posts under the "Learning Japanese" section. We have over 10 years of posts that can help you.

MsSavannah

Registered
Reaction score
[link is removed]

This is how I study now, but I have other videos explaining. Hopefully this is some help to you ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
[link is removed]

This is how I study now, but I have other videos explaining. Hopefully this is some help to you ^^
Three posts. Three videos.

Are you only here to promote your YouTube channel?

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
I removed your link since what you said in the video is just like;
searching for things on the internet like the most important greetings and grammar
Youtube
using a website to make pen pals
reading a Japanese book

I don't think this is helpful for learners, though. How about to introduce the sites you used instead of promoting your channel?