What's new

Just completed Adventures in Japanese Four. How should I continue my education?

Allen Su

後輩
3 Oct 2012
Hello, I have just graduated from high school last year. To my horror, I found out that my College lacked any beyond-first-year Japanese courses. I contacted the teacher who taught me through the four years and she recommends that I find a textbook and set my own curriculum for myself.

So now I have the following things to do:

-Find a good textbook (self-study of course)
-Set a curriculum for myself.

My problem is, I don't know exactly what level I should be after completing my high school Japanese. I read the titles of textbooks, and clues I find are beginner, intermediate, and advanced. However, I don't quite understand my own level. Does anyone know where one could start after completing Adventures in Japanese 1-4 written by Hiromi Peterson and Naomi Hirano-Omizo?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this and respond.

Buddy I wonder till know why didn't someone else reply to you. I would advise you to got o your school concealer as they will have more accurate information then any other. They are professionals so their advice will be more valued so if you didn't visit any then visit and get the right information buddy.

Buddy I wonder till know why didn't someone else reply to you. I would advise you to got o your school concealer as they will have more accurate information then any other. They are professionals so their advice will be more valued so if you didn't visit any then visit and get the right information buddy.

TAA To TAE Upgrade

Buddy I wonder till know why didn't someone else reply to you. I would advise you to go to your school counselor as they will have more accurate information than any other. They are professionals so their advice will be more valued so if you didn't visit any then visit and get the right information buddy.

Hope this was helpful.

TAA To TAE Upgrade

Back
Top Bottom