What's new

Junko Nakajima, 27, from Nara, Osaka????

Wally S.

Sempai
7 Apr 2006
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for my girlfriend, well..the ex-g/f. She is wonderfull Japanesse girl who's name is Junko Nakajima, she is now 27 and she is from Nara. I have met her while I lived in Japan in 97-98 while serving with US Marines.

The problem is that we had long distance realtionship for 1.5 years and eventually we lost contact, which is my fault I admit :(
This is the reason why I need your help. I just can't forget about her...I know she would be mad at me for displaying her name on the net but I have not other way to find her.

Can anyone help me find my lover? Any help would be appreciated!
Please write me an e-mail if you are from Nara and know how to contact Junko!

Perheaps somebody could be so nice and look up her phone number or new address in the local Phone book (Nara-Osaka). I have no access to those.
Maybe someone knows her, and could discreetlly tell her that I'm looking for her? I would be soooooo greatfull!

Thanks!
Wally
[email protected]

Hope is all I got for now, it looks like I'm on my own in my search for Junko :(

I've tried Japanesse, US and Polish embassies(I'm originally from there). But they don't help you find friends only relatives. I have tried various internet sites, such as this one. Personal phone book directories are all unaccesable :(

My only hope is that her parents still live at the same adress, because thats where I send my letter to her few days ago, I hope she get's it.

Any ideas what else should I do?

Hello Wally,your sweetheart name it's so lovely...she have the same name of my mother!!!
So I really wish a happy end for your love story with Junko,really
Good Luck!

I hope so, but, hope is not enogh. I'm trying to contact her, hopefully she will get my letter which I sent to her parents adress.

esmeralda said:
Hello Wally,your sweetheart name it's so lovely...she have the same name of my mother!!!
So I really wish a happy end for your love story with Junko,really
Good Luck!

Hello Esmeralda!
Is your mom Japanese? I never would thought that Junko is also an Italian name, either way, yest it is very beautifull, and I alwaysed called my girlfriend by her real name although she prefered americanized nick name- June. I've always prefered Junko.

Thanks for good wishes, I hope I will find her, I'm doing everything possible. Take care!
Wally

Back
Top Bottom