What's new

Add-on JREF Media Gallery

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
I am sure that most of you know that Jref has a Photo gallery where you can add your Japan Photos. But for the ones who had forgotten, or the ones who did not know about it yet, please have a look here:

Media

You can Rate photo's, add photo's, give a comment or just sit back and view some slideshows (I know some of you guys have been checking out the ladies on the slideshow😊)

I am looking forward to seeing some new photo's from the members who have been to Japan, and comments.

I am sure that most of you know that Jref has a Photo gallery where you can add your Japan Photos. But for the ones who had forgotten, or the ones who did not know about it yet, please have a look here:

Media

You can Rate photo's, add photo's, give a comment or just sit back and view some slideshows (I know some of you guys have been checking out the ladies on the slideshow😊)

I am looking forward to seeing some new photo's from the members who have been to Japan, and comments.

I see you and I have been busy lately. I just added some more.

Cool, I have just approved them. Nice photo about the mourning of the fallen mayor.

Many thanks for that Dutch, it sounds like a very nice and useful feature of the site here! :)

Perhaps it's just me though - i've always found it extremely difficult to navigate through the pages, even find my friends' photos that they've recently posted (and told me about)...:?

what do you find difficult about navigating through the pages?

Perhaps it's just me though - i've always found it extremely difficult to navigate through the pages, even find my friends' photos that they've recently posted (and told me about)...:?

Firstly, thanks for the insight evidenced here Dutch Baka san !! Nice going !!

I guess I have to admit the same as above. (as well as viewing the ladies...hee, hee, hee....) I had posted some photos there in the past, and there was a time when I could get to them fairly easy, but the last two times I tried, I just couldn't find them. I'll check it out and see if I can now, but I do understand the above comment. . . in some way it seems a bit hard to just pull up a single collection posted by a certain member.

Thanks for the thoughtfulness !!

I've also had the same problem with the gallery - I'd post some pictures, then couldn't find them!

Firstly, thanks for the insight evidenced here Dutch Baka san !! Nice going !!
I guess I have to admit the same as above. (as well as viewing the ladies...hee, hee, hee....) I had posted some photos there in the past, and there was a time when I could get to them fairly easy, but the last two times I tried, I just couldn't find them. I'll check it out and see if I can now, but I do understand the above comment. . . in some way it seems a bit hard to just pull up a single collection posted by a certain member.
Thanks for the thoughtfulness !!

I've often wondered that myself: pulling up a member's collection. Is there a way to do it?

No I understand, when you click on a members name, you will see the message "This category does not contain any images." also when you search for a members name you won't find any images.

If you are going to this gallery you can be able to find your photo's back... but not the ones you posted in the Gallery section.

Let me ask the admin about this.

Ok...I got it !!! I went there, and then went to the 'Member's Gallery' and clicked. Scrolled down just a little, to find an 'a,b,c, etc.' listing. I clicked on 'm' as in Mars Man. scrolled down, couldn't see it, so went to page 2 (at the bottom--and there were only 2 pages) and then scrolled down (the first pics that come up are always the same) and there it was 'Mars Man on the left, with some other boxes to the right. At the far right was one photo. I clicked it, and the whole set then came up with the one I had clicked on in a larger box below the others. I could click each one, and it would enlarge.

OK....I got it. The key is the 'Member's Gallery' and the user name. MM

I just summoned up the courage to enter the gallery again and search for another user's photos, and their name doesn't appear at all under the relevant letter of the alphabet. So I tried to find Mars Man's gallery, and can't even find that! On page 2 of the 'M's there is only one name, and it isn't his!

I think Dutch has given you a pretty fair answer. Pay attention to this notice at the top of the gallery page:

Important Notice
NB: Users are prohibited to upload pictures and graphic material unless they hold the copyright!
Members photos should be uploaded in this Gallery.

Once you click on the link, you are taken to the Japan Entertainment Gallery. Go halfway down the page and you will see a selection for "Members Gallery". Go to Members Gallery and then look for Mars Man's name in the list under "M".

It is a lot of steps, just to get to someone's gallery, I admit...and it can be quite confusing at times trying to find a particular photo. The gallery has always been a little cluttered in my opinion, but I think that the task of cleaning it up is a bit too daunting for most people.

I have send a PM to the Admin, and he told me that he is aware of this problem, and is going to try to fix it asap.

Ok, when you do a search and you do a "Search by Username" you will be able to see all the photos of that member.

Also when you can click on a name, you will be able to see all the photos of that member.

You can also click on a photo and then on the person name who have placed the photo to see all his/her photos.

Thank the Admin for this, because he stayed up all evening to get this fixed asap.

Ok, when you do a search and you do a "Search by Username" you will be able to see all the photos of that member.
Also when you can click on a name, you will be able to see all the photos of that member.
You can also click on a photo and then on the persons name who have placed the photo to see all his/her photos.
Thank the Admin for this, because he stayed up all evening to get this fixed asap.

Excellent! Works great!

Very many thanks to Dutch Tensai and Admin for their work on this! 👍

(Btw, wonder which Admin it was? Is one a guy and the other a gal? Partners perhaps? Oh, the mystery of these two anonymous, omnipotent characters! 😌 )

I'll upload some pictures when i got the time. Because now i'm not in the mood, but i shall fill the gap with some pictures. Although i have more of girls then views in japan :eek:

This is very old post, anyway today I just browse forum and get the post. Anyway thanks for your posting. I'll also upload few of them later. God Bless you

very cool , I like this pictures in Japan. Do you have pictures about Disneyland . I hope to visit it ...

This is to inform you that we have significantly increased the upload quotas for the Media Gallery.

The new quotas are:

UsergroupQuota
Registered1.000MB
Kouhai2.500MB
Sempai5.000MB
Donor I5.000MB
Donor II7.500MB
Donor IIIunlimited
Donor IVunlimited

Back
Top Bottom