thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
We are very proud to announce the

JREF Essay Contest

in collaboration with Genki Japanese Language School in Fukuoka

on the topic

Why are you interested in Japanese culture?

The prize: either an 80-hour Japanese Language Course at Genki Japanese Language School in Fukuoka or six months of Skype lessons (26 lessons at one per week)!

Deadline for submissions: December 29, 2012

Please find all the details at our contest page:

JREF Essay Contest

We are looking forward to your entries!

Query, please!

HelloI just came across this contest a few days ago. Though there are still just about two days for the deadline to end, I still think I can whip up something qualitative as I believe that my passion for Japanese is quite strong enough to pull through^^ But I've a few questions, please. The primary one being whether if I could participate as I am still under age; I am still seventeen years old. I would really be very grateful if you could please clear out my one query! I'm a seventeen year old girl, in the last year of high school from India. Thanks in anticipation!

Hi, there is no age limit in the contest. In case the winner does not live in Japan Genki JACS offer Skype lessons.

Thank you

Thank you very much for clearing up my query!!

I truly apologize for having repeated this post elsewhere on the site. I'm very new to this website, hence I'm having problems with how to post forum entries and such.

Thank you again.

No worries! We are looking forward to your entry.

We are glad to announce that our jurors have named the winner of the JREF Essay Contest! We shall update the contest page shortly. Thanks to all the entrants, it was a tough decision.

And here is the charming winner of the JREF Essay Contest, Maria Puschkaschow! :)

Find a message from Maria on the contest page

=> JREF Essay Contest

I got an update from Maria, she will be in Japan from Oct. 5 to Nov. 2, 2013 in order to attend her language course. Her dream come true!

That's wonderful that she is able to attend in person. I'm sure she'll have a great time and learn a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom