Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zard

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koji

後輩
16 Apr 2002
What J-pop do you like ??? Please, Please add a few different artists to the poll . these are my favorites, The only ones I'v heard!!!

a personal favorite is Hirai Ken ... a soul'ish type along the lines of the Gospelers and Chemistry.

Why are only women showing up recently?

How about Dragon Ash, GLAY, Gackt, and what not?

Ok, i've added a few female singers to make this poll representative...:D
We'll do male artists later.

Peter

Well, there are lots more, but i think these are the most popular. I've probably forgotten a few... :D

Too bad nobody's voting though...

Peter

why isn't there GODDESS Momoe Yamaguchi.. ?? uh..?? o_O;;
I like her, she's the best of the best XD~~

But nanase aikawa is also very good!!(>>her new single will be FINALLY release on 5th of june *happihappi*)^^

Momoe Yamaguchi?? She's not singing anymore is she?

And Aikawa has indeed been too busy giving birth to a healthy baby boy (at least i think it was a boy), but it's good to see she's back again.
One of the first JPop cd's i bought was Paradox. After ID I lost track of her because i was discovering so much other good Japanese artists. :)

thank you for warm welcome^__^*

yes, aikawa is busy with her family at the moment... someone told me she wants to release a new rock-album this spring, but, I fear^^;;, it will take a little bit more time to record that first...
I like the way the new maxisingle looks like... really crazy %DD~~*haha* I'm curious what it will sound like *jumpsarround*^^"

Yamaguchi is also busy with family, she has 2(?) sons, hasn't she..?? But it was long time ago...-.-
No, she's not singing anymore... BUT I LIIIIKE HER MUSIC SO MUCH WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN!! XD~~~ ( I like that song "E=MCツイ" a lot^^;)

No, let's just keep this poll a female singer only poll.
If i would add bands and male singers to this list it would grow a bit too long. I'll make seperate polls for these later.

Peter

Well all the ones I listen to are on the list but I picked Utada Hikaru because I started listening to her first. Bonnie Pink is great so is Ayumi Hamasaki and Zard.

um.. how do you vote for puffy? had to choose yuki, hoping that refers to the singer of judy and mary... but is that not j-rock? a mach three carves between the boundaries

Puffy is not a solo-artist.
I'll create some other polls with bands and male artists soon (or feel free to do so yourself).

Yuki is indeed the one from Judy and Mary.

Greetings! 🙂

That was a really tough choice, as so many of my favorite artists were included there... but I had to go with Sheena Ringo. I love the "Shouso Strip" album... her music is so awesome and innovative!

However, I might have had to change my vote had I seen either Momoe Yamaguchi or Yuming...

👍

hihi~ 😜

sorry to bring up an old topic!
i voted Utada Hikaru!!

hey do a poll for bands! be sure to add Dragon Ash, Glay and DA PUMP!!😄

Koji, why have you restricted the pol to a single choice ? I'd like to be able to choose all the ones I like. I chose Ayu, as she is surely my favorite (but I don't know well all the singers listed).

@Rhymester:
What did you think of her latest album? I heard a lot of people complaining that it was too different from the first two.

i like it a lot! I love Tokyo nights, Sakura Drops, Hikari..they are pretty good.

although i like her earlier style, like for Automatic, i think the style she has now is still nice and unique! I wouldn't mind if she switches back to her older style though haha

Back
Top Bottom