What's new

Jpop FTP servers

FuriX

後輩
3 Oct 2003
Does anyone here knows Url servers which contain a collection of J-pop/J-Rock/Anime or Dorama Ost MP3s.....???

because it's hard to find J-Pop/J-rock in my Country

And P2P software is hardly effective at downloading J-Music...

So.....anybody...somebody help me, please......

Anybody knows Orange Pekoe...??

You..!! Does anybody here knows Orange Pekoe...?? I Fell in love with their songs at the very first time I heard their song..."Yawarakanai Yoru".......Then Honeysuckle......ugh......its sounds very Cool....!!!

Unfortunately, it's not available everywhere....even I found no links about them on the internet.......

I read in the forum said that they have already released their 2nd albums.....so I'm inquisitive about them.....

Does anyone have info? Please let me know......

I gave up on FTP-servers long time ago. They're always too crowded and impossible to get into.

Actually, P2P software is currently still your best bet, as long as you use WinMX.

Otherwise you might want to check the usenet group: alt.binaries.sounds.jpop

wow..! thanks ! I'll Try it soon.....

btw....do you guys know why if I use WinMX or Kazaa or bearshare.....etc.....it takes soooo loooong....to download...even a file at once.....mostly takes hours to days for a file........

for comparison....
direct ftp download just take a minute or two.......

Here's a link to a place you can buy their CDs

well, try this

Here. I'm not gonna bump the other jazz japan related posts, but this site seems to have a lot of stuff... my DJ buds (NPI) turned me onto it

Originally posted by FuriX
btw....do you guys know why if I use WinMX or Kazaa or bearshare.....etc.....it takes soooo loooong....to download...even a file at once.....mostly takes hours to days for a file........

That's because you stand in line with p2p software. The file is available with a certain amount of users, but you're not the only one who wants to get it. To limit the amount of bandwith used, people get queued instead of everyone downloading the file at once.

With FTP you get a 1-on-1 connection with a dedicated fileserver. You either get in or you don't. When you do get in, your download immediately starts.

Well, Orange Pekoe is a tea-blend... :D

Seriously, it's a two-headed unit operating in the jazz-pop genre. Sort of like Mondo Grosso, but a bit more accessible.

Here's their official website:

Originally posted by FuriX I've tried www.slsk.org unfortunately it doesnt work.

Sorry i forgot to mention you need to download a patch.

Search for: slsk149fix.exe

a good friend sent me a md of sleepwalker (ex mondo grosso)
it's so good! unh!

Back
Top Bottom