What's new

JOKE:Who's Smarter Men or Women?

jiaweiwei87

Registered
20 Jul 2007
The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3 wishes." She did and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there is a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better!"

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit her ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.

The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3 wishes." She did and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there is a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better!"

The woman said, "That's okay." For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, and women will flock to him."

The woman replied, " That's okay, because I will be the most beautiful woman, and he will only have eyes for me." So, KAZAM - she became the most beautiful woman in the world!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world, and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, " That's okay because what's mine is his and what's his is mine." So, KAZAM she became the richest woman in the world!

The frog asked her what she would like for her third wish. She said, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them.

Lol that was funny. Its true too. for you young ones out there dont mess about with women, they can be scary and ruthless ^-^

Here's my favourite.
Eleven people hanging on a rope from a helicopter...they were being rescued, ten men and one woman. Well, the rope couldn't sustain them all, it was destined to break and they would all die, so one of them had to let go. The woman looked at the ten men, all hanging on for dear life and she said, "Relax, I'm going to let go because all my life I've given up things for men. All my life I had to make the sacrifices and I never got any thanks. I'm used to it. So I'll let go." And with that all ten men applauded!

That is because it is more of an English/American humour orientated joke.

THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY!

Back
Top Bottom