What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

Question JLPT 5 Material

Zizka

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for past JLPT 5 quizzes for practice but I can't find any online. I've found websites who try to reproduce a facsimile of the tests based on memory and recollections but they're not official and that's what I'm looking for. You'll also find what to study for JLPT 5 such as vocabulary lists, grammar structures and so on but again, that's not what I'm looking for. I wish past tests would be released for free to the public to study and practice but they're not from what I can tell.

For those who are interested I've found a few free samples:
Sample 1
Sample 2
Thank you.

JimmySeal

Tubthumper
Reaction score
I wish past tests would be released for free to the public to study and practice but they're not from what I can tell.

Past tests are not available to the public at all, but it appears that their official sample test (based on questions from the 2010 and 2011 tests) is available for free from their website.

It's also available in printed form for a modest price.

Zizka

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Hello!
The link you've provided was already among the two sample links I shared in the first message unfortunately but thanks anyway.
I guess they won't be accessed anywhere on the internet then to practice then.

japaneselonewol

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for past JLPT 5 quizzes for practice but I can't find any online. I've found websites who try to reproduce a facsimile of the tests based on memory and recollections but they're not official and that's what I'm looking for. You'll also find what to study for JLPT 5 such as vocabulary lists, grammar structures and so on but again, that's not what I'm looking for. I wish past tests would be released for free to the public to study and practice but they're not from what I can tell.

For those who are interested I've found a few free samples:
Sample 1
Sample 2
Thank you.
There are practice books for all levels of the JLPT containing material that will give you an idea of what to expect. Try White Rabbit Japan website for example, as well as other locations, such as Amazon.

Top Bottom