What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

JLPT 3 Grammar syllabus?

Reaction score
Hi, I've got JLPT 4 and am taking JLPT 3 this December. I'm on a course but it's not JLPT based. We're using みんあの日本語 (Everyone's Japanese). The problem I have is knowing what grammar to study for JLPT 3. It's easy to find vocab. and kanji lists but not grammar. I found a post here Textbooks | Japan Forum referring to 完全マスター: 日本語能力試験文法問題対策 as having a good grammar syllabus but it is all in Japanese and seems to be just a list of exercises which I could get from past JLPT papers anyway. Does anyone know where I can get a syllabus with a little English help or which parts of Minna No Nihongo I need? Many thanks.

Fantt

Envious of Nabeshin's Fro
Reaction score
Check out this site.

Scroll WAAAAAAAY down and there will be the information that you need!

Enjoy and GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
Thanks. I have their data, it's the best information I've found your right. The only problem is in their grammar list they only give examples and it's hard to tell what the grammar point is but you're probably right in that it's the best you'll get online. I'm going to ask my teacher this week if she can help.

Reaction score
That's a good tip thanks. I know the site and it looks good but haven't used them before. Some of the practice books are probably the best thing to get. Ta again.

Top Bottom