What's new

Japanese women for japanese men only?!

• Thread starter Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan

i have been told that japanese women are very shy of men from different countrys and much prefer japanese men is this true, i'd like someone to clarify this please..thankies ^_^

that didnt really help...or answer my question...

I'm guessing the answer is that if you're a foreigner go with the women of your own country, not Japanese. The same applying to Japanese women.

Doc

Doc said:
I'm guessing the answer is that if you're a foreigner go with the women of your own country, not Japanese. The same applying to Japanese women.

Doc
what is that for kinda crap ??? that's racism dude !!! >:| Just go with who you want and loves u too !! And no, they don't prefer all japanese men, hence that's why there are also a lot of japanese girls with foreign guys ;-)

RockLee said:
what is that for kinda crap ??? that's racism dude !!! >:| Just go with who you want and loves u too !! And no, they don't prefer all japanese men, hence that's why there are also a lot of japanese girls with foreign guys ;-)

Nani?! I wasn't being racist. That's just what topic seems to be like. Because Japanese people are so different from other cultures and vice versa, it seemed to me that the message was to not even bother trying to get a Japanese girlfriend. Excuse me for reading into that way! :eek:

Doc

Doc said:
it seemed to me that the message was to not even bother trying to get a Japanese girlfriend.

The point was that it's not any easier to get a Japanese girl than it is to get a girl from your home country and might even be harder. A lot of guys go after Japanese girls because they think it'll be easier to get them.

Sorry, but we get questions like this...
i have been told that japanese women are very shy of men from different countrys and much prefer japanese men is this true, i'd like someone to clarify this please..thankies ^_^
so often that we don't really have the energy or patience to answer them anymore. We've discussed it many times before, and the conclusion is, of course, that some Japanese women will be interested in foreign men and others won't.

Brooker said:
The point was that it's not any easier to get a Japanese girl than it is to get a girl from your home country and might even be harder. A lot of guys go after Japanese girls because they think it'll be easier to get them.

Sorry, but we get questions like this... so often that we don't really have the energy or patience to answer them anymore. We've discussed it many times before, and the conclusion is, of course, that some Japanese women will be interested in foreign men and others won't.

I don't see why people would find it easier. I think would be just as difficult in a foreign country than it would be in your own homeland. That just baffles me that people think that way.

Doc

It doesn't baffle me. It happens all the time. People thinking Japanese girls are going to go ga-ga over them because they're foreign. What people don't know, is that after they go ga-ga, you'll probably be thinking about going bye-bye. That was bad...

Anyway, I've said it so many times before. Intercultural relationships are not easy. You might say that all relationships are not easy, but when you marry interculturally, there are more obstacles to overcome. Anyone who says there aren't are being completely unrealistic, naive, totally oblivious, in denial, etc.

kirei_na_me said:
It doesn't baffle me. It happens all the time. People thinking Japanese girls are going to go ga-ga over them because they're foreign. What people don't know, is that after they go ga-ga, you'll probably be thinking about going bye-bye. That was bad...

Anyway, I've said it so many times before. Intercultural relationships are not easy. You might say that all relationships are not easy, but when you marry interculturally, there are more obstacles to overcome. Anyone who says there aren't are being completely unrealistic, naive, totally oblivious, in denial, etc.

That's why I think people should really stop and think rather than just act. Even if you get into an intercultrual relationship, you can't just go off and think that everything is going to be honky dory. It takes a lot of work in any relationship for it to work. People think I'm crazy when I say that there is more in a relationship than just love. These are the same people who think that sex and love mean the same thing too. I get bashed because I've never been in a relationship before, and it doesn't count that I've had to be there for people to help them through their relationships. Aparently observation and reason don't work when it comes to knowing anything about a relationship. Then I guess I am just crazy.

Doc

No, I think it counts. You have the right idea. As long as you keep believing that, you'll be good to go.

Don't pay attention to what I wrote here. I was a bit burned out awhile ago. Sorry. :sorry:

Doc

Last edited:
Doc said:
Sex is a physical act, mainly for reproduction. Love is a pure emotional act, and is mainly for the development of human relationships.
Errm..., sorry, but emotions are involved in sex as well. Without an emotion as a male you wouldn't get hard, for example.

With the way sex is considered today, it's no wonder so many people cheat on one another.
Isn't that a bit contradictory to what you said above? If sex would be so meaningless, a simple physical act like eg. jogging, it's not really cheating when you have sex with someone else. Or is it?

In the old days many people found their true love, and married them even if it was just the first person they fell in love with. Why? Because they were more educated on the importance of giving and taking in a relationship, as well as, the other factors that drive it.
In the old days, many people didn't marry their true love, but someone who fitted their social & economical position. The old days may not have been as nice as you seem to think.

you don't have to be in a relationship to understand the inside and outside of one.
That's true. Actually, you often can understand the relationships of others much better than your own. In your own relationship often automatisms evolve that you don't recognise anymore.

Observation, study, and objective thought can help you find that special someone the first time out.
That again seems quite naive. The involved interaction in a relationship usually makes any previous observation obsolete.

bossel said:
Errm..., sorry, but emotions are involved in sex as well. Without an emotion as a male you wouldn't get hard, for example.

Actually, you're wrong there. A man can get a hard on just from phsyical stimulation, emotional or not.

Isn't that a bit contradictory to what you said above? If sex would be so meaningless, a simple physical act like eg. jogging, it's not really cheating when you have sex with someone else. Or is it?

You've twisted my words around there. That's not what I meant. I meant the reason why a lot of people cheat is because of immature feelings when involving a relationship. Basically people who have affairs are immature emotionally in the regard that they feel that the intimacy and passion (sex) are the only factors that drive a relationship. They have low expectations for themselves and for others in many instances.

In the old days, many people didn't marry their true love, but someone who fitted their social & economical position. The old days may not have been as nice as you seem to think.

Once again you read my meaning wrong again. I simply meant that in the old days, man needed to survive. Freedom for love was not an option, as in today it is. We have taken advantage of that freedom, and base a lot of our decisions on that. However, if it's just about love or physical intimacy, what's going to happen when the times get bad? Is the intimacy going to help pull you through? Or does another factor need to come into play, like comittment?

That's true. Actually, you often can understand the relationships of others much better than your own. In your own relationship often automatisms evolve that you don't recognise anymore.

Personally, I'd rather eat squid, than have a relationship at the moment.

That again seems quite naive. The involved interaction in a relationship usually makes any previous observation obsolete.

True, and I didn't mean it like that. You need to pay attention to the body language, speech patterns, and other behaviors while in a relationship as to make sure you don't jump to any conclusions. Of course as they say, practice makes perfect.

I would also like to apologize for my seemingless childish long butt post from before. I was a bit wired at that point in time, and really didn't know what I was saying. In short my ideas all came out the wrong way. Lack of sleep can do this to you. Sorry again. :sorry:

Doc

I think we sort of need to stop analyzing all this. there have been so many threads on this stuff now it's not funny. If you get on with a girl/ boy you get on with them.

i didnt make this topic to make people think that i thought getting a japanese girlfriend would be easier than getting one from your own country.
And plus it isnt my fault that i generally prefer japanese women to english women is it?!

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:

Here is your original post...the point is that you could do a search and find several threads about this and similar posts...many of the regulars are tired of responding to such idiotic (excuse the term) posts! What does it matter?

1. There are women (in any country) who are facinated by foreigners and will flock to them in order to try something "new" or "unique". Truth be told, Japanese women dating (or marrying) foreigners is not something that is viewed as unique anymore!

2. Just as there are women as mentioned in #1, there are also women who are shy and unwilling to try new things. They may be scared to try something new, or maybe they are scared as to how their friends/family will view them? Point is that it is their decision who they are to date, marry, etc...

3. Just as was mentioned earlier...the facination usually wears off and both parties are left looking for something more! Relationships happen...you don't go out looking for a particular person or race of person...if you do then you will (in all likely hood) pass up some wonderful opportunities. There are people in Japan whose sole purpose in life is to see how many Japanese ladies they can seduce and bed down...Why go that route? Why not find that one special lady (no matter what nationality) that will complete your life?

If you really want to know how to find the perfect woman for you...look up some of the old posts by FANTT...(I'll try to find it) He knows what he'd doing! I wish that when I was younger that I had taken the same route that he took... 🙂

alright, maybe this thread should be locked now?

alright, maybe this thread should be locked now?

Not at all.

For my money (which ain't much), you haven't said or done anything offensive. And there's no harm done if we end up replowing some of the same ground over again. It isn't as though it would be the first time it has ever happened on the internet, goodness knows.

i didnt make this topic to make people think that i thought getting a japanese girlfriend would be easier than getting one from your own country.
And plus it isnt my fault that i generally prefer japanese women to english women is it?!

Women?? Arent u like 13 :p

Kiddin but, i think it's all psychological, this preference in general. Our minds are powerful dark stuff, we like things that we dont even know we made ourselves like ☝

Yikes... um, how about this. There are types of people who are good together and types who arent, language aside. The language barrier is exactly what it sounds like, a barrier. It stands to reason that it might be hard to be in a relation ship with some one you cant communicate with well. Just with that aspect considered, it also stands to reason that it would be easier the other way around. Nothing racist, just simple logic.

(And as a side note, my teacher was the previous cultural proffessor and she was saying that alot of times, Japanese people in general are afraid of speaking english because they can't speak it well, so often times that is why they might run away if they see some one with blue hair and blonde eyes aproach them. Heck, If a computer walked up to me and started talking in C++ I'd run away--I'm a bit short on examples, because I live in california and it's so culturaly diverse, so excuse the lame walking computer analogy.)

Although I can't in good conscience recommend a Japanese mate if your motivation is from a negative place, for instance loneliness, curiosity, or neediness. Generally speaking the people aren't receptive to being called every night, receiving tons of unsolicited emails, etc., hearing the lastest on all your problems....I don't know if you've ever been there or not, Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan, shyness might not be the best word but it does take a certain sensitivity to communicate well. Try picking up someone from the neighborhood first, at thirteen.... 😌

BlackenedEyes said:
that is why they might run away if they see some one with blue hair and blonde eyes aproach them.)
blue hair and blonde eyes ???? you mean, blonde hair and blue eyes right???RIIIIIGHT???? ☝

@CC1

Thankyou!!!!! Someone else agree's that we have covered this type opf topic way to many times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom