What's new

Japanese TV

Konsotra

後輩
29 Oct 2014
Good day everyone.

I'm searching about the theme for master degree coursework, interested in Japanese TV, mostly in it's entertain content(some sort of shows...).

Do not know yet in respect to what will analysis it…

What could be interesting?
Will not be it a problem to find and watch some entertainment channels (please share links)?

This sort of question frustrates me. You have made half of a decision -- to do some sort of thesis on Japanese TV -- but you can't think of how to pinpoint the actual premise. Why would you ask us? It's your major. Are you studying communications? Culture? Language? Advertising? Drama? Without any of that knowledge, how can we even begin to do your thinking for you?

Tell us that much, at least.
Also, tell us why you even imagined Japanese TV (such a broad topic in just 2 words) came to your mind in the first place.

I hope you don't ask us to write parts of it for you, too.

I was frankly more confused by the statement by the OP that (s)he is interested in Japanese tv coupled with the question about how to even find it... This begged the question of how the OP knows (s)he is interested in Japanese tv.

The same way people who have never been to Japan know they want to renounce their citizenship and live there foreverrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom