What's new

Japanese TV

miki78

後輩
9 Sep 2006
I was wondering if there was a place website or somthing or a way where i could watch Japanese TV please the only ones i could find only play News and current event shows :(

doinkies can think of several sites, but I don't think I'm allowed to link to them...^^;;

Because they are sites where you download shows and I don't think that links to those kinds of sites are allowed. Maybe doinkies can PM you the links later.

ow man i could cry that channel looked great but i can't get it in the UK ;_;

thankyou anyway^^ kicks uk

I never know what to type into youtube though?

i dunno about channels but i do know some sites that provide links for you to download japanese programs and stuff...if you want I can pm you the links? Hope this will help ^_^

Are these shows subbed?
I dont understand japanese :(

But their films / tv (wht Ive seen) is always good compared to the mass of reality tv thats always on

if its subbed dya think you could link me aswell? pretty please ^_^

Hey someone knows the Tv show "Noppo & Gonta" (I belive) i want to see that program again, remind my childhood:( and were i can find it...

Hey someone knows the Tv show "Noppo & Gonta" (I belive) i want to see that program again, remind my childhood:( and were i can find it...

The name of TV shows which Noppo-san and Gonta-kun have been on is "dekirukana (窶堙??堋ォ窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堙? " on NHK.

I could find only one video on Youtube that contains a slight digest of "dekirukana" .

As an aside, the theme song of "dekirukana" is recently being used in a TV ad for a car of Toyota.
http://porte.pod.tv/

The name of TV shows which Noppo-san and Gonta-kun have been on is "dekirukana (窶堙??堋ォ窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堙? " on NHK.
I could find only one video on Youtube that contains a slight digest of "dekirukana" .

As an aside, the theme song of "dekirukana" is recently being used in a TV ad for a car of Toyota.
http://porte.pod.tv/

Hey thanks, i've already watched and it's really cool👍

Back
Top Bottom