What's new

Japanese translation of name?

I don't know about the kanji, there are probably too many to mention, but the katakana is simply ローラ(ー)。 And there's no reading for rabbit that corresponds to either ro or ra.

Of course since "ro-ra" isn't a Japanese word, by definition it doesn't have an actual meaning. What does it mean in English? Laurel? If you want a translation based on that, it would be "gekkeikan." As for the kana, as I said, there are most likely several ro and ra combinations out there I'm just not aware of what they are.

Shannon should be pretty straight forward. "sha n non"シャンノン

Originally posted by shannon
what would be the japanese equivalent to the name shannon?
thanks,
shannon

"Inu Yasha" is "Dog Demon" simply put. and there are a few ways to say "I love you".. "suki dai yo" is probably your best bet.

Originally posted by StarItako
"Inu Yasha" is "Dog Demon" simply put. and there are a few ways to say "I love you".. "suki dai yo" is probably your best bet.

To simply say suki da yo, the listener may ask, "what is it that you love/like?" Maybe, "anata ni ai wo shiteru" would be better?

Originally posted by beluga
To simply say suki da yo, the listener may ask, "what is it that you love/like?" Maybe, "anata ni ai wo shiteru" would be better?
Actually it is correctly anata wo aishiteiru or anata ga suki desu.

Back
Top Bottom