What's new

Japanese to English translation help needed

Anush

Registered
21 Dec 2016
Dear people,

Hi,

I need help to translate letters/reports about my brother blood cancer, from his hospital professionals in Saiseykai hospital in utsonumiya-Japan.

Please kindly get in touch with me, because we need this documents in case he returned to our country, so he must show it to doctors there to keep living by right medical process.

I can email or attach the letters here.

Thank you.

If this is life-and-death stuff, you don't want strangers on the internet doing amateur translations. Pay some money and have it done by a professional translator.

I hope your brother gets well soon.

Thank you.
I was hoping to find professionals here.
about paying, I checked some websites and they charge a lot, I cannot afford that.
Any advice is welcome.
Thanks.

Professionals here or anywhere else would charge money.

Anybody who can afford airline tickets for overseas travel should be able to find a little money to pay a translator. Ask all your relatives to contribute. I don't know why the whole world expects that translators should work for free.

The only advice I have would be to ask the doctors or staff at the hospital in Japan if it is possible to get the necessary reports issued in English.

Thanks for your reply,

I don't know who you are talking about the tickets, if it's about my brother, after being in immigration removal centre for more than a year and then being in hospital for 10 months, he got nothing left, as an student I cannot help him and I live alone.

I do not know about the whole world, but I was an interpreter and translator for 2 years as a volunteer working with PCA and EMCF in UK-Derby, then Leicester, at teh same time I was working part-time with 27-7 Language services and AA Global Interpreters. So I never said you MUST help for free, I was thinking there might be someone kind enough just like myself to help when this skills is REALLY needed.

I hope to get more reply for this thread, as the saiseikai hospital stuff are all japanese and there is no possibility to get English documents.

Merry Christmas to all .

Go ahead and post your documents if you like. At least someone may be able to help you determine which ones need to be translated and which ones don't.

I'll be totally honest with you; I have no sympathy for people who are being deported for being here illegally or for committing some crime....which are the only two reasons anyone gets deported. The fact that he is being deported doesn't make me more likely to help him.

You're in the U.K. with totally free national health, right? Won't they be able to take care of him whether they have the records from Japan or not?

Last edited:
Fortunatly he got a visa and he is legal there.

Secondly, he is not gonna deport, it's about family reunion, I can smell your racist sense under your skin, from a distance.

I would never ask you for your help, I am so sorry that you are carrying Japan's flag under your username and profile with this kind of behaviour .

I will consider the translation somewhere else.

Take your entitlement mentality and your repugnant unfounded false claims of racism elsewhere; you'll not be missed. I save my greatest disdain for people who immediately blame racism every time they don't get their way in the world...and I most definitely and most strongly include those of my own race who pull that same despicable bullśhit here in Japan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom