What's new

japanese symbol

premiumkrap

後輩
18 Jul 2009
New member here, realistically trying to understand japanese culture and the way of the samurai.
I am so interested as to aquire a tattoo of a samurai. Due to this personal interest I have an interest in what this symbol means.
Please transfer yourself to this website address. I cannot post url's due to new user requirements.
Thank you.

Or is it chinese?

...img177.imageshack.us/img177/6457/thewarriorbymrchugchug.jpg

I didn't look at the link you posted, but you can confirm whether or not it's what you want by using google translate. BTW, "kanji" in Japanese means Chinese characters--so they are the same.

New member here, realistically trying to understand japanese culture and the way of the samurai.
I am so interested as to aquire a tattoo of a samurai. Due to this personal interest I have an interest in what this symbol means.
Please transfer yourself to this website address. I cannot post url's due to new user requirements.
Thank you.

Or is it chinese?

...img177.imageshack.us/img177/6457/thewarriorbymrchugchug.jpg

ナスヒ
it means samurai

Nothing like permanently marking one's self with a remembrance of a passing fancy....

Come to think of it....that's probably precisely the reason there is usually a minimum age at which one can legally do this. Otherwise America would be overrun with people bearing tattoos of a singing purple dinosaur.

It would be a nice design if it weren't for that gaudy character. Why do people think kanji tattoos are a good idea?

I was thinking of setting up a false kanji tattoo site to screw people over and trick them into having obscenities carved into them. That'd own.

I was thinking of setting up a false kanji tattoo site to screw people over and trick them into having obscenities carved into them. That'd own.

You bastard you stole my idea :D

Seriously though, somehow I don't think it would change things... The number of people with kanji tattoos at my gym provides endless entertainment. From the guy with 窶伉ォツ on his arm, to the bulky guy with テ、窶「 on his shoulder.

Westerners getting tattoos in Chinese or Japanese -- in particular when they clearly don't speak the language -- remind me of this Japanese guy:

engrishtattoo-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom