What's new

Japanese School Bags

ashuri

後輩
31 Jul 2003
Ohayo! ^_^
Ashuri to moshimasu!
I am new here, and am in need of some help in finding a certain item: a Japanese School Bag.
I have scoured eBay, have nearly passed out at the prices on j-list, and have had -in general- absolutely no luck, at all.
If you know where I can find one -or if you live in Japan and wouldn't mind shipping one to me (I'd pay, of course)- please let me know.
I appreciate any, and all, help!

~Ashuri >^.^<
(The cutest kittens have the sharpest claws...)
🙂

Konnichiwa Ashuri-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite.🙂

I could find it only on this site. But I don't know this site help you or not, sorry.

NANGI

Arigatou gozaimasu! This is really helpful; the type of bag I want is there! Now I just have to see if I can afford it, and if they ship internationally! Again, thank you so much for your help, I truly appreciate it! I will post here again about whether or not it works out for me.

~Ashuri >^.^<
(The cutest kittens have the sharpest claws...)

Jusco has the cheapest versions, You would be better to ask a willing person to buy one for you ( I believe it's around 19800窶ー~ツ )

On the topic of the cost :

Japanese school children MUST have one of these bags .. It like a law or strict tradition perhaps. The government saw an opportunity to make money and taxed the bags heavily. Thus they cost THAT much. I tried sending my child to school with a normal bag however and nothing ever came of it.

I mentioned in my message above that I'd been to J-list and they're too expensive. Waaaaay too expensive...-_-;;

just now i visited this page, and is very spice XD the magazine the comics jejeje, ashuri you found what you wanted? XD XD XD

I'm curious. Why do you want one?

If you really want one badly and you can't find one after having a good search (and no-one else offers), I might be able to buy and send you one if you can work out a way to send money to me (preferably yen, as dollars aren't any good to me).

Tiger

Back
Top Bottom