What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Japanese School Bags

ashuri

後輩
Reaction score
Ohayo! ^_^
Ashuri to moshimasu!
I am new here, and am in need of some help in finding a certain item: a Japanese School Bag.
I have scoured eBay, have nearly passed out at the prices on j-list, and have had -in general- absolutely no luck, at all.
If you know where I can find one -or if you live in Japan and wouldn't mind shipping one to me (I'd pay, of course)- please let me know.
I appreciate any, and all, help!

~Ashuri >^.^<
(The cutest kittens have the sharpest claws...)
🙂

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Ashuri-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite.🙂

I could find it only on this site. But I don't know this site help you or not, sorry.

NANGI

ashuri

後輩
Reaction score
Arigatou gozaimasu! This is really helpful; the type of bag I want is there! Now I just have to see if I can afford it, and if they ship internationally! Again, thank you so much for your help, I truly appreciate it! I will post here again about whether or not it works out for me.

~Ashuri >^.^<
(The cutest kittens have the sharpest claws...)

SalaryMan

先輩
Reaction score
Jusco has the cheapest versions, You would be better to ask a willing person to buy one for you ( I believe it's around 19800窶ー~ツ )

On the topic of the cost :

Japanese school children MUST have one of these bags .. It like a law or strict tradition perhaps. The government saw an opportunity to make money and taxed the bags heavily. Thus they cost THAT much. I tried sending my child to school with a normal bag however and nothing ever came of it.

ashuri

後輩
Reaction score
I mentioned in my message above that I'd been to J-list and they're too expensive. Waaaaay too expensive...-_-;;

avadnc

Kouhai
Reaction score
just now i visited this page, and is very spice XD the magazine the comics jejeje, ashuri you found what you wanted? XD XD XD

serewen

Sempai
Reaction score
hi guys.lol,u r looking for bag? or uniform?r u going to study at japan too?

Tiger

Sempai
Reaction score
I'm curious. Why do you want one?

If you really want one badly and you can't find one after having a good search (and no-one else offers), I might be able to buy and send you one if you can work out a way to send money to me (preferably yen, as dollars aren't any good to me).

Tiger

Top Bottom