What's new

Japanese natural disaster

nonezumi

先輩
28 Aug 2010
Dear Japanese friends,

I very sorry about terrible events in Japan. It is hard times for Japanese people.

I really hope that everything is fine with you and your family.

Please be strong and calm. Please help peoples that is near to you.
I very wish Japan will recover soon.

nonezumi

窶樞?樞?樞?壺?柝窶枹窶柆窶柎窶框窶樞? 窶柮 窶杼窶楪≫?樞ぎ窶桎窶框窶框

窶朿窶樞ぎ窶柢窶樞ぎ窶桍窶柆窶栞窶桎窶樞?ヲ窶楪 窶榿停?柆窶栲窶槐ス窶樞?倪?栲 窶楪≫?樞ぎ窶枹窶框窶柢窶槐?窶框窶樞?。. 窶杼 窶榿 窶曖窶柝窶栲窶框 窶柮窶榿停?柆窶栩 窶柎窶樞?ヲ窶槐?窶樞ぎ窶栩, 窶框窶榿停?桀窶樞?壺?柆窶桎窶桎窶柆 窶楪≫?柆窶樞?壺?柆窶檜窶框窶柮窶柝窶楪 窶曖窶柝窶槐?窶樞?ヲ 窶樞?樞?樞?壺?柝窶枹窶柆窶柎窶框窶楪?

Please use English cat , thanks.

I'm not sure too many of our members can read Russian? Did Russia suffer any damage from the tsunami ?? Our news has not mentioned anything about damage there?

Uncle Frank

:?

I feel terribly sad by this catastrophe. Since last Friday, I've been following the news and hoping the tomorrow will be better for everyone. My sympathies and condolences to the families of those who have lost their love ones and colleagues. For those who are well and safe, I wish them with their best recovery from this disaster. May God help us all....

Solidarity with the japanese people.

To all my japanese brothers & sisters,
recent earthquake & tsunami have taken thousands of lives in japan and economic meltdown. On this painful day, we tibetan would like to show solidarity towards it.
we salute your determination and courage. May everything comes back to normal soon. May buddha helps you in it!
OM MANI PADME HUM!
Long live Japan-Tibet friendship!

Uncle Frank check this

Uncle frank i have made a website with all the news on money4japan(dot)com live up to date and you can search, there is an option on the side bar to convert to one of 87 languages which works perfect thanks :)

One thing for sure , ............

Uncle frank i have made a website with all the news on money4japan(dot)com live up to date and you can search, there is an option on the side bar to convert to one of 87 languages which works perfect thanks :)

We are not lacking info on the Japan situation and websites about it. Even my local news here in Maine has more about Japan than Maine on it lately. Sometimes I wonder if too much info is good or not; it may push some people over the edge with worry.

Uncle Frank

You have a point , too much info is normally bad, it's just more convenient to just have the site open than worrying if anything else has happened, but the little bits of good news do make you think everything won't be so bad, as it can't get much worse, i just pray for japan really :(

We are not lacking info on the Japan situation and websites about it. Even my local news here in Maine has more about Japan than Maine on it lately. Sometimes I wonder if too much info is good or not; it may push some people over the edge with worry.
Uncle Frank
You have a point , too much info is normally bad, it's just more convenient to just have the site open than worrying if anything else has happened, but the little bits of good news do make you think everything won't be so bad, as it can't get much worse, i just pray for japan really :(

It really can get a great deal worse though (and i know it will get worse). This is probably one of the worst disasters we'll ever experience in our generation. The more help Japan can get the better. There are regular small stories of optimism (like people being saved days after the tsunami & earthquake hit etc), but IMO we must also stay in touch with the real situation going on in Japan and prepare ourselves as much as possible for whats to come.

IMO its better to have more than enough information at hand on whats going on, than too little and to be in the dark about important breaking events.

It really can get a great deal worse though (and i know it will get worse). This is probably one of the worst disasters we'll ever experience in our generation. The more help Japan can get the better. There are regular small stories of optimism (like people being saved days after the tsunami & earthquake hit etc), but IMO we must also stay in touch with the real situation going on in Japan and prepare ourselves as much as possible for whats to come.
IMO its better to have more than enough information at hand on whats going on, than too little and to be in the dark about important breaking events.

Agreed, thus I made myself that website I stated so I can stay up to date on all the main sources, maybe a wikileaks link would be good ?, did you hear that they leaked that the japanese government were warned 2 years prior to now that that the plants couldn't withstand over a 7.8 or something like that

Back
Top Bottom