What's new

Japanese man sues Britney Spears for "distress"...

Iron Chef

Villain
Rest in Peace
26 Feb 2003
As reported earlier today...

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "A Japanese businessman who was ordered to stay away from Britney Spears sued the pop star in Los Angeles federal court on Thursday, accusing her security guards of brandishing a gun at him and causing "extreme emotional distress."

Masahiko Shizawa, a 43-year-old software entrepreneur from Yokohama, says Spears' guards confronted him on a public street at gunpoint and demanded that he leave the area."

The entire article can be found here:

Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines

to keiichi

I would...
I'll give it a good try anyway, and you know what ? I'm nopt sur I'll meet any of the bodyguards.... :D

looks like it worries eternal wind...
bad luck for him
one more hour and i'll go to bed. past 2200. it's ben a hard day.

HA! I read that one. Pretty funny, btw, hear about Britney working out a deal with Playboy? Heard it on the news this morning. Choberi interesting :p

As far as I'm concerned, that dude's got problems o' plenty upstairs! I mean, who would want to be around that skank? Just looking at Spears lowers my I.Q. ten points!
:D

Lucky, I'm Not Sure ?

My neice is a B.S. look alike with a good make-up job and right clothes. The only thing that holds her back is a thin neck !!

Frank

😊

:D :D :D

I still don't get that neck comment....

I do know she looks terrible with no makeup, though. I mean, bad... :unsure:

why Britney ?

What have you all got against Britney S ?

She is not worst than, say J-LO ? Or any other of the younger so-called singer-entertainer. They are just commercial products, some machines-to-take- your-money-from-your-pocket-to-put-it-in-their-own-pockets.
You all made it to happen, so don't complain now.
she is cute, na ! as for the IQ, no one knows for sure, 'cause no one has found anything to prove that she had any.
but she is cute, so what ? just as good to watch as a good Walt Disney cartoon, no ?
yes she is cute.
LOL
LOL
&
LOL again

Ahh! But can she sing (or pretend to like Brit does), relentlessly shake her tail onstage, get married for thirty seconds or steal boyfriends at the drop of a hat? That, my friend, are signs of true talent!

who cares

flashjeff said:
Ahh! But can she sing (or pretend to like Brit does), relentlessly shake her tail onstage, get married for thirty seconds or steal boyfriends at the drop of a hat? That, my friend, are signs of true talent!
well, yes, who cres ? as long as she can make money, no one is asking her for miracles. or ?

Hmm... she somehow reminds me of Kelly from "Married with children" :D
Except Kelly looked definitely better and probably was smarter as well.

I'll change my mind

Quote : nobody for a change...

I think I'll change my mind. I'll swap Britney for Beyoncテゥ.
How about that ?

um, my main thing against britney is that she's not always that cute, i've seen some really ugly pics of her, and her singing isn't all that wonderful. christina aguilera donesn't always look good, but she's got one of those soulful, hard to find voices...of only she would rely on that and not so much on being naked. j-lo? homegirl has some identity issues, i liked her before she tried to turn into something different, back when she was jennifer lopez. she's cute though, and can actually sing. beyonce, my friends, is just plain hot and sexy at all times, but her voice i predictable: i can predict every warble and pitch and when she's gonna do it, and as a result i recognize her voice anywhere and after a while a voice that predictable gets annoying. every song starts to sound like the last in the way she sings it.
🕺 :sing: 🕺 :music2:

Dunno... this Beyonce doesn't look all that great 😌
I'd rather take Britney (even if she's also clearly sub-optimal).

Back
Top Bottom