What's new

Japanese Lesson

Mimmy_08

先輩
16 Aug 2004
Hi guys, starting tomorrow I will attend Japanese Class. That would be 15 sessions (4 hours every session) every Saturday. Hopefully by December this year I could get the Japanese Proficiency Exam –Level 4. My officemate told me that the most difficult part of examination was listening comprehension.
I hope that you could help me somehow. Please teach me some technique and tips.
Thanks
🙂

Hi, Mimmy!

Long time no hear from you!! I used to read a lot of your posts back when I just joined JRef. Hope everything's going well with you.

Regarding Japanese language study, I personally don't think Japanese is difficult to listen to and understand. Its range of sounds is quite narrow. I'm pretty sure you'll get used to it after you listen a number of times. In fact, I think you've been in Japan before? (Sorry, if I'm wrong...😌 )

The problem with listening comprehension lies probably in that you have to digest what is being said quickly. That means you have to master your basic Japanese vocabulary and grammar adequately so you can catch it when spoken.

So, work hard on the basics, and good luck! 🙂

Thanks epigene.. yeah I been to Japan but that was a long time ago (1998).
I attended the first day of Japanese class this afternoon. It was fun. 🙂 I really love to learn Japanese language.
Thanks, I did not visit Jref for about one or two years, but you know I never forget the people that I met here.
domo arigato gozaimasu. Gambarimashou.
I will hard to be able to pass the Level four examination. :)
Next week the we will practice writting though I already have an experience in writing katakana and hiragana I am still excited. lol :p
Hi, Mimmy!
Long time no hear from you!! I used to read a lot of your posts back when I just joined JRef. Hope everything's going well with you.
Regarding Japanese language study, I personally don't think Japanese is difficult to listen to and understand. Its range of sounds is quite narrow. I'm pretty sure you'll get used to it after you listen a number of times. In fact, I think you've been in Japan before? (Sorry, if I'm wrong...😌 )
The problem with listening comprehension lies probably in that you have to digest what is being said quickly. That means you have to master your basic Japanese vocabulary and grammar adequately so you can catch it when spoken.
So, work hard on the basics, and good luck! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom