What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Japanese Language Forum not showing up?

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
When I try to go to the Japanese Language Forum, the page is just blank. When I hit reload and it reloads, the page is still blank. I'm logged in, obviously; why is this???? I'm so confused!! :eek:

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
I hate to be pushy, but this is really frustrating and confusing; am I posting in the wrong area or something? I really, really would appreciate some help... 🙂

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
the forum works fine for me, you might wanna see if you can get in by a thread, meaning goto new posts or todays active threads and find one in the nihongo forum to see if that will work. the only thing i can think of is that its something to do with your computer. it may be lagging becuase it wants to download J-language support? if it still doesnt work you might wanna try PMing thomas or twisted to get some real help.

Erik

Sempai
Reaction score
Originally posted by Selume
When I try to go to the Japanese Language Forum, the page is just blank. When I hit reload and it reloads, the page is still blank. I'm logged in, obviously; why is this???? I'm so confused!! :eek:

if the nothing appears on the page, try one of these:

1) restart the PC
2) delete the browsers cache (if IE, click tools, internet options, then delete files)
3) Try a different browser ie: netscape, IE, opera...

hope that helps.

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, jeisan, but I'd already tried the "enter by a post/thread" method. ^_^'

Oh, thank you Erik! Deleting my cache did the trick. I don't understand why that happened, but it did.. o_O' But thank you again!

Top Bottom