What's new

Japanese hair magazine

You can always use GOOGLE .

There are tons of hairstyle pictures listed under GOOGLE. You could find the one you want and print off a picture to show your barber.

Uncle Frank

:?

I have a long hair just a couple of months before I decided to cut my hair.
I let the stylist to cut it at least 4 inches or more so it was below my shoulders.
But before I decided to cut my hair I do some research first I have 3 choices:
the curl, the long layered hair, and the hair below shoulders with side bangs.
I chose the last and printed it then I show it to the stylist. I'm happy with the
result, and also my friends told me that I have a beautiful hair 👍:p
And about the japanese hair magazine for man there are lots of references
out there offer by the Internet. :p You can search, print and then show it
to your stylist :)

1. Layered haircut [see also textured, rough, "piecy," metal, punk, etc] your stylist must use the comb that has razor blades in it.
2. wash/dry hair
3. (if not of Asian descent, use hair straightener/flat iron. Asian girls told me that Asian hair behaves differently due to genetics or something, straightening your hair accomplishes this)
4. hairspray - lightly mist hair, twist at the ends with your finger tips
5. you win the game

3. (if not of Asian descent, use hair straightener/flat iron. Asian girls told me that Asian hair behaves differently due to genetics or something, straightening your hair accomplishes this)

Asian hair has fewer but thicker strands which gives it it's heavy and smoothly textured look (unfortunately is also quite prone to early baldness in both men and women, yikes!).

For any people considering: even with a flat iron I don't think Caucasian hair will mimic the Asian hairstyle look quite right simply because of the texture difference. If you don't have 'Asian-like' hair or at least naturally stick straight then maybe look into alternate hairstyles because the results can and will look bad.

I disagree. I grew my hair out one year and was made to look like Ryuzaki from Death Note manga for an anime Halloween party. Japanese girls did my hair for me and I looked exactly like the character. I am a mixture of hispanic and white background so that might be why I can do this. It is very difficult to do but not impossible. You just need someone who knows exactly what hairstyle you want and can do it properly. Your average American stylist will not understand and will just throw a bunch of glue in your hair and it will suck and you'll regret it.

Back
Top Bottom