What's new

Japanese guys are the least popular in the world

power_of_foot

Registered
4 Aug 2004
What's the reason?
I saw many white guys with Japanese girls married.
It is because japanese girls love white people more than people with colors and they love white people more than Japanese men.
I Never seen any girls in the world dating with japanese guys.

What's the main reason for that?

How wide is that barn brush you like to paint Japan with?

power_of_foot said:
It is because japanese girls love white people more than people with colors and they love white people more than Japanese men.

I know more Japanese girls who after dating white guys prefer to go back to dating Japanese (or other Asians).
Maybe only in your little imaginary world, ALL Japanese women love white guys eh ? If that was really reality i think the Japanese would be extinct by now.
:LOL:

Are they?

But I have known some Taiwanese girls who LOVE to date Japanese guys even more than Taiwanese guys.

A Vietnamese girl told me Japanese guys were very popular in Vietnam before, but these two years that position has been taken by Korean guys due to the popularity of those Korean soap operas, particularly the Glass Shoe.

Arghhhhhh... I hate that show. I waited so long for all those characters to die...

Least popular in the world?

Compared to whom?

Are Eskimos more popular than the Japanese?

Are Bangladeshis and the Burmese?

Iraqis and the Uzbeks?

Sudanese and the Gambians?

I heard that many Asian women go gaga for caucasoid men (especially the North American or Western European types). I guess that means we must try harder to bring out the charmer inside of us. :)

Golgo_13 said:
Least popular in the world?

Compared to whom?

Are Eskimos more popular than the Japanese?

Are Bangladeshis and the Burmese?

Iraqis and the Uzbeks?

Sudanese and the Gambians?

Golgo, I think he just means "last place."

Oriental males in general are not portrayed positively in the Western media. We're generally the Chinese takeout food delivery boys. Idiots like William Hung don't help.

canadian_kor said:
Golgo, I think he just means "last place."

No schidt Sherlock.

That was my whole point. "Least popular" means "last place."

So again, I ask, last place compared to whom?

Eskimos?

Bangladeshis or the Burmese?

Iraqis or the Uzbeks?

Sudanese or the Gambians?

Once again I have to completely disagree. I find that Japanese (and asian) guys can be rather attractive. One of my best friends prefers them to white guys and as a result, only dates them.

So I guess wherever it is that "power of foot" lives, there isn't too much cross-culture dating.

Well, Japanese male/caucasian female couples are becoming more popular, no doubt about it. There are quite a few groups around specifically for those couples and they have a few hundred or more members. There are even books and movies about the subject now.

Urked, I am.

Post made me think though. My buddy *who is Korean* doesnt get any attention where he lives now, in Georgia. But when we lived together in Anaheim, he'd get all sorts of 'play'.

People used to hit on me all the time also, because they thought I was Japanese. I frelling hated that. Why hit on me just because you think I'm a certain ethnicity? I hate that to bits.

When I was in Japan, many of my fellow male gaijin colleagues were interested in Japanese women, but many of my female colleagues were not interested in Japanese men. The reasons they gave were mostly based on the negative stereotypes of Japanese men, such as, authoritative in a relationship, expecting their women to be subservient, and being "short" (in both ways). I'm not saying I agree, these were just the reasons they gave.

Back
Top Bottom