What's new

Japanese Girls

Dream Time

後輩
20 Jul 2003
I want to know more about them.

I've met some Japanese girls, and they are maybe the most polite girls I've met in my life.

It seems like Japanese girls are more acceptive of music,
I like that. Many Chinese girls dislike Rock music, so it is hard for me to communicate with them :eek:
I've seen some Japanese girls who are actually into Rock and Metal music..such as Mr Big, and especially Neo-Classical metal such as Yngwie Malmsteen, Kelly Simonz and Concerto Moon from Japan.
and of course, there are some great female Classical musicians such as Kaori Muraji, and some are into Jazz music

I guess many of them love fashion and trend stuff.
I want to know their minds, like :

How do they express emotions?

Are they open about sex?
(no, I am not a pervert, just curious)

Are they being treated fairly by Japanese males?

I've heard that some Japanese girls only like Western males do not like Asian males, including Japanese males?

Originally posted by Picardo
i know that you are from canadian and all, but his name is Yngve Malmsten not Yngwie Malmsteen.

yea I know it is Yngve Malmsten
but I am using the Americanized name Yngwie Malmsteen:)

Here in Okinawa, the military people have americanized it. I've met many Japanese girls that were born here and they really like American Music over thier own Native Music. I have noticed that mainand girls are more polite that Okinawans. I have a Japanese friend that is female....not a girl friend that is from mainland, she covers her mouth when she laughs sometimes, and I barely see an Okinawan do this.

I can really only base my view from Okinawan girls, but I've seen most go with only White, blonde hair, blue eyed type males, while most Asian Americans are left hangin because some cannot speak their asian language over American. Which is true from what I have seen. I rarely seen them with Hispanics, Blacks.....bvut they funny thing I see all the time are the Hip-Hop type fasion girls going out with preppy type white guys...hehe. We do not see that in America to much.

Hope this helps a little.

Cheers S!

The best way to find out answers to most of your questions is just to read back through numerous threads in this forum. There have been dozens of threads about Japanese girls, dating etc... It's always a popular topic. You might not get all the right answers, but you'll get plenty of different opinions.

Tiger

Originally posted by Zanza
How did you know? I mean, that swedish! 👍

Ehhh.... as we say here in finland (the aland islands AKA テ?and)
STUPID SWEDISH PEOPLE ! !
we DO talk swedish here you know, the whole west coast in finland speaks swedish (more or less)
at least you can make yourself understood in swedish there.
all the way from Vasa down to Turku (テ?o) people speak swedish, and prolly a little bit more north and south than that.
I never stop to be amazed by you sweeds, you DO NOT have ANY idea of what's going on, do you ? finland once was a part of the "grate sweden" around the time that in swedish is called "stormakts tiden".

>I never stop to be amazed by you sweeds, you DO NOT
>have ANY idea of what's going on, do you?

Fantastic - I laughed so much my jaw hurts.

Tiger

Originally posted by Picardo
Ehhh.... as we say here in finland (the aland islands AKA テ?and)
STUPID SWEDISH PEOPLE ! !
we DO talk swedish here you know, the whole west coast in finland speaks swedish (more or less)
at least you can make yourself understood in swedish there.
all the way from Vasa down to Turku (テ?o) people speak swedish, and prolly a little bit more north and south than that.
I never stop to be amazed by you sweeds, you DO NOT have ANY idea of what's going on, do you ? finland once was a part of the "grate sweden" around the time that in swedish is called "stormakts tiden".
Hey!
I know that! But that was quite some time ago! And finnish people are letting go of swedish, right?
I live on the west coast so I don't know so very much about Finland as I do about Denmark and Norway. :p

no, finnish people don't let go of their swedish, just because the statistics get worse it doesnt meen that we are getting extinct, it's just that we still are about the same number in comparasion to what we were 200 years ago.
the Finns reproduce as equaly as fast as we do, that's the problem, if they didn't the statistics would improve. but we are only around 10 % or something of the finnish population, maybe a bit less. but anyways.

Guys, this thread has gotten way off topic. In order to discuss inter-Scandinavian subtleties I recommend you to open a new thread in our Chit Chat section.

by the way I am Chinese,but grew up in Canada
it sucks when you can not communicate with so many girls of your own race due to the difference of interests:eek:

it seems Japanese girls are more closer to be the kind of girl I want (friend or girlfriend) since they are more into music and stuff,so I want to know more about them

Originally posted by Punk 窶堙固坦窶堙姑陳哉鍛ニ谷ツー
Here in Okinawa, the military people have americanized it. I've met many Japanese girls that were born here and they really like American Music over thier own Native Music. I have noticed that mainand girls are more polite that Okinawans. I have a Japanese friend that is female....not a girl friend that is from mainland, she covers her mouth when she laughs sometimes, and I barely see an Okinawan do this.

I can really only base my view from Okinawan girls, but I've seen most go with only White, blonde hair, blue eyed type males, while most Asian Americans are left hangin because some cannot speak their asian language over American. Which is true from what I have seen. I rarely seen them with Hispanics, Blacks.....bvut they funny thing I see all the time are the Hip-Hop type fasion girls going out with preppy type white guys...hehe. We do not see that in America to much.

Hope this helps a little.

Cheers S!

I think Okinawan girls are so much different than mainland Japanese girls..
but I have not met one Okinawan girl so I don't know...

i know a girl from philippines not quite Japan but anyway...shes super cool likes music and is really open minded shes a great person :)

Japanese girls.....you want to understand them? Wow! Is that possible? How can you understand something that they have no clue themselves, because they're too busy trying to emulate their peers and surroundings?

Ok...perhaps that's not fair, but the politeness may or may not be genuine...and also depends on what part of town you're in on any given day.... :O

:D

sorry, but as they used to say in Japan, each person is "case by case," and best not to generalize all of them, because you get burned with perception errors when you do so.... :D

Japanese are the same as every other race !
Japanese can hate ~ Japanese can love !

Japanese are not like a set of robots who all do the same thing and all like the same thing (-_-; )

oooo that;s a intresting thread 😄

I think firt that we need to know is that j-girls are girls to :) You can't understand them they are just girls

Originally posted by Twisted
...much like the haircut of that guy. :D

Well said, Erik.

Don't like that guys haircut? =P

how about one of these then?

ok... I'm over doing it... =)

Back
Top Bottom