What's new

Japanese games

What's your favourite Japanese game?(can be English version)

• Pokemon Ruby, Saphirre

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Pokemon Red, Blue, Greeen, Yellow

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Any other Pokemon Game

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Any digimon games

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Dragonball Z

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 37 60.7%

• Total voters

aaron

後輩
4 Jun 2003
Hey. I am a big fan of all Japanese games and if anybody wants to talk about the topic or has any questions about any Japanese game, just ask it.

there are many many more japanese games besides the ones you've listed. im thinking maybe you should expand your poll to include a wider variety of games. i like shenmue, the dynasty warriors series, doa series, and a plethera of others.

Wouldn't be easier if you joined all the Pokemon options in only one? They're all the same! Considering the lack of options, I wouldn't choose any of them.
My favorites are Dragon Quest series, Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, Dynasty Warriors series and Namco's Tales of series. There are also some good love sim games like Kanon, Clannad, Air and Bistro Culpid.

Sorry, I didn't have enough time to write all the games down. If the game(s) are not in the poll, tell me.

Initial D - Special Stage :p

But I agree, too many games to make a poll about it, And offering Dragon Ball Z as a choice solo is VERY bad, there are at least 7 I know of , and none of them were that great.

Hi Shinmeiryu
Radiant Silvergun/Ikaruga series can count. I want to include all Japanese games, not just import.

I haven't even beaten Pokemon Sliver yet -.- I'm still stuck on this one part. But Pokemon Sliver isn't my favorite game. My favorite game right now is Zelda the WindWaker.

Ami, what part are you stuck on? I have clocked Pokemon Silver and Gold a few times.

Oh really you'll help me on the game! thanks! I asked so many people and they didn't know what i was talking about.-.

well, I need help on the part about the Powerplant and you have to look for some Team Rocket guy that stole some generator thing from the Powerplant. In order to use the Magnet Train the Powrplant has to work. The last time I saw the Team Rocket guy was at Curlean Gym where Misty is. I need to you to tell me where to ind the Team Rocket guy and get the Powerplant to work._. o-o thanks!_!

Well, north of Cerulean is the Cerulean Cape and next is the Sea Cottage or Bill's Cabbine._. o.o wheres the Nugget Bridge or did I pass it already + where is the Team Rocket guy at? All I see are people that I've already beat._. This is Pokemon Sliver right that were talking about?

You would of passed him. Did you see him in Misty's gym? If not, go there and then towards Cerulean Cape.

I've already seen him in Misty's gym and then he disappeared. So where do I find him after he leaves Misty's gym?

He has dissapeared?! He should be around Nugget Bridge or near Cerulean Cave in Cerulean City. You don't even have to fight him. The machine part is in the water in Mistys gym. Look for the bit of water that has 4 squares. It is in there.

Back
Top Bottom