What's new

Japanese females

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiecute

後輩
25 Mar 2003
Hi, I am a Japanese female and I am wondering how people from other countries see "Japanese female". I don't cook, don't like cleaning and I am even bossy. :p

Last edited:
Interesting question you pose with the response certainly subjective depending on who you ask. As for myself, I guess Japanese women strike me as curiously complex. I knew one woman who absolutely abhorred pretty much all the things that were previously mentioned, and others who absolutely love them (especially cooking and being bossy, but I digress...). 8-p I have also found from my experience that Japanese women tend to be very socially oriented in pretty much anything they do, finding little difficulty to drop whatever they are doing atm to get together with friends or family on a spur of the moment's notice. My female acquaintances here in the U.S. on the other hand, are somewhat different as everything with them tends to revolve around "proper planning" ad nauseum, even if it's just to get a few friends together for an improptu backyard barbecue on a Sunday afternoon. I try to stay away from using generalizations, but in this sense (again from my own personal experiences), I find the Japanese (not just the women) to be very refreshing in this regard. Not sure if that's really the type of answer you're looking for but those are just some of my general impressions to date.
:)

I dislike them as human-beings but on the other hand I do enjoy using them to my benefit where it be having them take me shopping, buying me exspensive meals, paying for love-hotels or just plain good old-fashioned giving of money which allows me to capitalize of their designer bottoms in more way than one. They are easy targets for what I live for, money, power and womanizing.

Josh

Somehow i'm not surprised by your reply to this thread... So is that ego of yours as big in real life or just on discussion boards? If that's all you think Japanese women amount too, then you my friend have a lot of learning to do...

Well, Josh has enough photographic evidence to confirm his real life antics.
And if all those Japanese females he hangs around with are stupid enough to be treated that way by him, then I reccon they don't deserve any better. 🙂:

I think it is a serious problem, case like Josh. Some Japanese girls can't tell if the guy (Josh for example) is someone who is interested in them or culture seriously or just playing around them. If these girls have spent few years overseas, they will learn and would turn the guy down just to see how he talks or acts.

I find my soul mate, fortunately. Japanese girls, be careful!!

Originally posted by pixiecute
I really schocked and extremely offended by the comment of Josh!!

I'm not neccesarily joking but more or less i'm not serious when I say things like that and for the most part I'm just looking to get a rise out of people.

I still don't understand though why so many people feel obligated to play the role of nice guy all the time, buying girls gifts, taking them out to places, putting all this time and effort into another person to the point I feel I should not repeat what I see as 'mistakes' and then figure out what I want out of the girl/relationship, achieve it and move on, so where as other people can easily handle a relationship i'm more flakey than my grandmother's dandruff. I just always feel there are ways to better myself, better everything I do, everything that I live for and a serious relationship would take away from all my progression, does that make any sense? I need a shrink and yeah I'm a m*ron -- I know.

Josh

**new photos and videos posted this week**

A funny guy

Josh,

You seem to be suffering from a lack of understanding of what love is. Love for oneself and others comes about through creating a connection with others, not by objectifying them. If world leaders want to avoid a war, they should get to know the people in the opposing country personally, and it is hard to continue to objectify them and drop bombs on them. It is easy to drop bombs when you can't see the faces of those you are dropping bombs on or know of their life and personality. I am talking about the objectification of human beings.

'a serious relationship would take away from all my progression'...What type of progression do you wish for in life? At the end of your life, you will die and when you do, will you have progressed if you have slept with many women? Or do you think having a deep and meaningful relationship would teach you about yourself and how to act like a normal human being?

I guess you must have had a horrible family background, and I am sure you would love it if your mother were treated the way you seem to be treating these females??

Love is without question life's greatest experience. It brings one into communion with infinite intelligence. You can stay on the primal level for the rest of your life, or you can evolve to a higher species....the choice is yours.

All women are worthy of respect. If you want to make them feel less than you, it is easy. It is easy to step on flowers as well..but imagine a world without flowers because some idiot has stepped on them all.

You may continue to deny your feelings of emptiness that you are fulfilling by screwing anyone you meet. However, when you look in the mirror, you will conclude that the thing that will fill you with the most hope and happiness is true love.

I have found that with my partner Sayaka. We both hope that you eventually find the same.

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT.

Mark

P.s. I have the phone number of a good counsellor if you need it.

I think I kind of went through this on this "dating Asian men" thread, but I will kind of go over it again.

I don't really think you can generalize one group of humans, because everyone is so different. I know some Japanese females who are very wise and very knowledgable and very friendly and kind--and like to cook!. On the other hand, I have had a lot of experiences with Japanese females that are somewhat naive and act like they're 15 when actually, they are 25. Of course, I have a had a few bad experiences as far as that is concerned, so maybe I'm biased to an extent.

My female acquaintances here in the U.S. on the other hand, are somewhat different as everything with them tends to revolve around "proper planning"

This is what my husband specifically pointed out about Japanese females. That after they're married, especially, they are very maticulous about everything. He said "everything has to be perfect with them." And he should know, he grew up there and had them all around him all his life. Anything from competing with other mothers for who makes the best bento, to taking over the money completely, he had an example. That was just him talking, though, not me. ;)

Anyway, I have several Japanese female friends, and the ones that are my friends are very kind and are very loyal. My best friend is Japanese and I know that both of us would do anything for the other one. She is one of the only friends that I know I could trust with anything.

As I've said before, I think Westerners(Americans in particular) are disillusioned into thinking Japanese females are cute little submissive dolls that will do anything to please. Of course, us non-ignorant ones know better. ;)

Re: A funny guy

Originally posted by pixiecute
What type of progression do you wish for in life? At the end of your life you will die and when you do, will you have progressed if you have slept with a lot of woman?

In all honesty, I've done every single thing I've ever wanted to do in my life. Every single goal has been met, every objective reached. I now have in my possession 'trophies' from it all, and anyone who has ever received an actual trophy knows that having a dozen set trophies represents one sport/talen/etc.etc. It is worth a lot more than just one. So in my case, my 'trophies' reflect on past experiences concerning my goals and previous aspirations. Now that you understand that, you might be able to understand that my progression in life is to get more of these 'trophies', to continue doing everything that I do with knowing that it can only lead to more and more of what I LOVE doing and that is what life is all about, that's all anyone lives for, the days in which they don't have to worry about anything and can just do what they love doing (while getting $$$ in the process.)

I'm at that point in my life, and I'm only 20.

Josh

Re: Re: A funny guy

Originally posted by ghettocities
I'm at that point in my life and I'm only 20.
I have to sort of agree with mike here, even though it sounded cruel. It's because you're 20 that feel that you're living the high life. You probably can die a happy man right? But of course you don't want to do that since you feel everything goings so great. Although I don't get too much say about being older since I'm 20 myself, but by some time it's going to hit you and you realized that your so-called "trophies" will all become meaningless. You will realized what you've been doing was all for yourself. No one cared what you did, probably not even your "trophies," and your life's going to be empty. Even if you have so much "trophies," you probably won't even remember them all and every meaning behind them as a true person that achieved a real trophy and looking back at it years later. You're more quantity than quality.

"In all honesty I've done every single thing I've ever wanted to do in my life, every single goal has been met, every objective reached. I'm at that point in my life and I'm only 20."

If anything, I would think one's experiences of having been to Japan would act as a catalyst to futher inspire one to travel abroad (I know it has in my case). Let me relate a little story to you about myself. When I was in my twenties (not that long ago), I was first given the chance to live and work in Japan for a period of two years. Needless to say, I seized upon the opportunity because I came to the realization that up until that point I had never actually left the U.S. to travel abroad on my own. Despite having lived in three major cities (L.A., Miami, and St. Louis), as well as having seen or visited pretty much every major attraction firsthand (Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, Rocky Mountains, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, Hawaii, and Alaska just to name a few...), I nevertheless felt "restless" and unsated.

In fact, this desire for something more manifested itself early on when I was a wee lad since I had both parents in the military growing up and had never lived in any one locale for more than two-and-a-half years at one time. When the opportunity for Japan became a reality, my two years there only opened my eyes even further to the wonder and grandeur of what the "real world" had to offer and not just what lied within the domestic borders of both the U.S. as well as my mind's eye...

After my contract had expired, I decided to make what was probably the boldest decision of my life--I wanted to see more. This being said, I decided to take what money I had managed to save from my time in Japan (about 10K) and set forth on my own personal pilgrimage of sorts. Having either given away the majority of my posessions to friends or sent them home (my car for instance), with backpack in hand--I set forth to see what else the world could offer. Fortunately, my family and friends back home were supportive of my decision and understood my desire to do such a thing.

To make a long story short... for the next fourteen months I traveled freely across most of Asia (starting in Shanghai) with only two sets of clothes, a few meager belongings, and my Nikkon and plenty of film. My journey took me from Shanghai to Hong Kong to Lhasa to Dhakar to Calcutta to Delhi to Amman to Jerusalem and eventually to Cairo. Never staying in any one place for more than a few days at a time I would send however many rolls of film I had used back home while picking up new ones along the way.

When all was said and done, I had seen Hong Kong harbor at night from aboard a Chinese Junk, had a chance to see the Dhalai Lama in person, witnessed the remains of dead bodies drifting in the Ganga river, visited the Taj Mahal, shaken the hand of Mother Theresa, and witnessed the sun rise on the face of pyramids in Egypt--all on my own. The journey was not without it's lows (getting snake-bitten in India and the subsequent hospitalization for three days for instance) nevertheless it was far and away an epihpany for me. The value I attest to such experiences is immeasurable and not easily quantified...

Moral of the story? Never sell yourself short Josh and settle for anything less than your own personal dreams, ambitions, and aspirations. My experiences in Japan will always have a special place in my heart and for that I am eternally grateful. Even more important though, is the fact that as a result of having the opportunity to have exposure to the Japanese people and culture firsthand, the desire to want "more" was deeply embedded within me. To this day, I have had the chance to see and do things many people only dream about, yet I feel as if my own personal journey is still in its infancy stage. And i'm only 31 and at this point in my life...

Next up... Europe. :cool:

Wow

Very well said.

That's all I can say.

And Europe is wonderful. I hope you can get the chance to go there soon! :)

Re: Re: Re: A funny guy

Originally posted by Keiichi
Even if you have so much "trophies," you probably won't even remember them all and every meaning behind them as a true person that achieved a real trophy and looking back at it years later.

DVD Quality lasts a lifetime. Speaking of which, I'm going to go watch the Tom Green Tokyo Subway Monkey Hour and see if i'm in the DVD Bonus footage while I chilled with him mowaahahaha, if not it's tight they just now released this on DVD, everyone should check it out.

Jo$h

In regards to Josh and his temporary girls. I myself dont agree with it and feel that it is degrading.

But the thing is. if the girls want to be in his pants,they'll shower him with money and yadda yadda. Well im sure the girls are concious about their actions and really its there choice, so it sounds pretty mutal to have the girl to be used

so yah...thats its

the end

Tom Green

I thought the Tom Green thing was funny as hell. I couldn't stop laughing. I especially liked the sushi bar trick. 👍 The subway part was funny too. All of it was funny to me.

Re: Tom Green

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
I thought the Tom Green thing was funny as hell. I couldn't stop laughing. I especially liked the sushi bar trick. :emoji_thumbsup: The subway part was funny too. All of it was funny to me.

I can't believe he did that! put the (you know what) in the sushi belt, I was laughing so much, especially when the waitress brought back his really nice camcorder rather than holding it until the police came or something, Japanese people are so nice, except for that chef that yelled at him hahahaha, but it's cool the DVD has bonus footage, I just got back home so i'm going to watch it, plus it's uncensored, that makes it even better.

Jo$h

Originally posted by Keiichi
That Tom Green stuff is wrong. >_>

I met him while he was filming back in winter 2001 and he was just a normal guy until the cameras turn on, then he just transforms into, yeah himself, much as people tell me that if a single drop of alcohol touches my tounge i automatically transform into what one would assume a drunkard to act like, slurred speech and all.

Jo$h

Re: hehehe

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
I think I might just have to get that myself... :emoji_grinning:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3318754557&category=2294

there is an auction starting off at 5.00, I pre-ordered mine and it costed 20.00 d*mn!!!

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom