What's new

Japanese Fashion

CrystalTear

My own master
7 Jan 2004
Just wanted to know what is the latest Fashion in Japan? The pics that I have see...are..WACKY Which is cool ^_^. And when I say the Fashions of Japan I don't just mean in Tokyo. What are the smaller cities fashions? Are they the same as Tokyos? I look at Japanese Streets alot..and the latest they have is December. ^_^ I just wanted to know. ^_^ 🙂 :D 😊 👍 👏 :sorry:

http://www.s-boon.com/ind_style01.html
http://www.s-boon.com/ind_style-l01.html

Originally posted by evasuka
i dont really know but look for the book "FRUITS"

Oh, I love that book! I checked out the book at the library at CSULB...wonderful pics of Japanese fashion! One may have the perception that the Japanese can express better than Americans in terms of clothing. 😊 :D

Wow, the fashions in Japan are pretty freaky huh? I wish that the Japanese would pickup the whole baggy jean, baggy shirt combo....its the best combination possible!

I love Japanese fashion too ^^; It's super-hot! But I don't think in the US you could get away with wearing a mini schoolgirl skirt with boots and fishnet stockings in America...I tried it, I survived...but then I got lectured about it and called stuff like **** by some jerkheads on the street x_x;;; uggggh! I love it though, but I try not to look "too Japanese" when I try to pull off a look xD I love style and uniqueness...

I think Japanese fashion is the coolest:D in my opinion. I think they have the best fashion sense, hehe. I love the gothic lolita look. I've also tried wearing their kooky fashion at my school, but I was stared at and called names too :eek: just because people don't understand the fashion doesn't mean they have to be so rude and make mean comments. It's too bad they don't have cute shops with that kind of fashion where I live.:eek: thank goodness for the internet! Yah!

...actually i think that many of the trends, and ideas for mainstream fashion comes from Japan. One favourite place of the trendhunters.. ;)
Designers just adapt those wacky ideas into more western taste etc.

Yup yup, *nod nod* I totally agree with you DarkRikku, just cuz someone dresses a certain way, no one has a right to judge em from the outside, especially when that person's not a **** anyway, but just trying to make themselves feel good by experimenting with a look. Sheesh! What dumbutts! >_>;;;
Whoo hoooo! Thank God for eBay! ^-^ Here's a spiffy place I found online www.glamour-hut.com they have Japanese fashion! But the thing that sucks, kinda expensive :eek:

Sometimes its fun to borrow a look hehe I love some of Momo's styles from Peach Girl
The manga rules by the way! hehe
ThankGod for manga too *-* (even though it's not real) :p

Very cute site DarkladyRei! it is alittle expensive ehheh but i love the scarfs and its bright colors. ive been trying to look for some cheap leg warmers(white)but havnt had any luck =(
** help please**

not all people dress like those girls in Tokyo! I live in a small town where people dress "normally". Not everyone goes around wearing cosplay or other clothes that should be in a wearable art competition! You'll find them mainly in inner Tokyo and other big cities like Osaka. Don't expect all girls to dress like that heh :p

That said, I love clothes shopping in Japan! They have the *greatest* shoes! In my home country I look 'dressed up' in a skirt and heels, but here I fit in fine. I love the feminine fashion here.

Originally posted by DarkLadyRei
I love Japanese fashion too ^^; It's super-hot! But I don't think in the US you could get away with wearing a mini schoolgirl skirt with boots and fishnet stockings in America...I tried it, I survived...but then I got lectured about it and called stuff like **** by some jerk heads on the street x_x;;; uggggh! I love it though, but I try not to look "too Japanese" when I try to pull off a look xD I love style and uniqueness... ]

I got a fetish for that 😌

ha ha ha ^^; thanx for sharing futon! Hey, I own a futon bed by the way in my room, I sleep on it more, my bunkbed is jealous xD it rules! lolz Anyways, like my new avatar? It's Mirai Trunks (course ya probably knew that) lookin cute *as always* waving at you! :D

Mmmmmmn I got a fetish for guys with lavender or violet hair *-* Wow talk about an anime overload @_@ I'm weird I know :p *twhaps herself on head with supersized mallet out of bishie anime fantasy* Ouch! x_x;;;

Originally posted by budd
really? what about this (lessee if this works *crosses fingers*)?

Awwwwww maaaaaan! x.x *rubs head from twhap then twhaps herself again* TWHAP! @.x Wish I had the language thingy set up on my comp. I couldn't see 😭

J-fashion trends change by the hour or the minute, it seems...I wonder if they are the source of Attention Deficit Syndrome? :D

Back
Top Bottom