What's new

Japanese EDM

Xaipes

Registered
Reaction score
I need a little help identifying this song I heard from a concert by the japanese singer Kradness. He was our DJ on that day and the song he played has been stuck in my head since December last year. There is a recording of the concert here and the song I want to know is the first one. It get clearer at around 1:23 and ends at 2:20.

lanthas

Reaction score
It sounds exactly like any other dubstep track. Combined with the bad sound quality and the lack of lyrics to look up, I fear this particular track may be impossible to identify (unless you manage to find back the playlist of that particular concert).

As such, it might be best to forget about it and find a new but similar track that you like just as much (or maybe even more).

Last edited:

Xaipes

Registered
Reaction score
It sounds exactly like any other dubstep track. Combined with the bad sound quality and the lack of lyrics to look up, I fear this particular track may be impossible to identify (unless you manage to find back the playlist of that particular concert).

As such, it might be best to forget about it and find a new but similar track that you like just as much (or maybe even more).
Yeah unfortunately so T_T There is another recording here however with a clearer recording of the music but its also drowned out by a lot of cheering by the crowd.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Have you tried contacting the DJ and asking him?