What's new

Japanese Astronaut

sabro

後輩
23 Apr 2004
CHIGASAKI, Japan - Drums pounded and hundreds of hometown well-wishers roared with joy Tuesday as Japanese astronaut Soichi Noguchi blasted off aboard the space shuttle Discovery. He is Japanese astronaut #6.

I wonder if anyone told him that it was the most dangerous form of American publlic transportation?

It's pretty comendable if you have what it takes to be an astronaut. So the best of luck to him, he deserves the honour. I hope he makes it back in one peice considering the shakey launch that the shuttle encountered.

sabro said:
I wonder if anyone told him that it was the most dangerous form of American publlic transportation?

You are eerily accurate... the shuttle has been experiencing technical difficulties, and its landing has been delayed 24 hours...

I really don't think they should attempt a landing in that craft - the astronauts should remain aboard the space station and wait for another shuttle to come and pick them up.

Still, my heart goes out to all those up there - may they land safely. :unsure:

hey bro. im very confused. why is it that on the internet, its said that only 3 countries have sent man to space, russia, usa and now china. sounds hard to believe. i tought japan had already sent man to space????? what is the truth??? i really look upto japan for its technological advances.

Back
Top Bottom