What's new

News Japan slides to 121st in global gender equality ranking

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
Six years of "womenomics" have proved to be nothing but hot air. Japan ranks 121st out of 153 countries, by far the worst among the G7 nations and trailing China and South Korea.

Here's a link to the complete WEF report (PDF):

Saw that, it's terrible. The country just keeps going downhill. My Japanese girlfriend actually wants to leave faster than me! To her it's all part and parcel with the wider malaise that's set in across the country and she doesn't see it being resolved any time soon. I can imagine it's only going to get worse because the government is doing a big fat zero to remedy anything yet alone women's rights unfortunately

Following Japanese politics even a little is just a recipe for cynicism. They have an incredible capacity to speak hollow platitudes.

Six years of "womenomics" have proved to be nothing but hot air. Japan ranks 121st out of 153 countries, by far the worst among the G7 nations and trailing China and South Korea.

Here's a link to the complete WEF report (PDF):

Among Abe's many high-profile policies - reforming the economy, increasing the birthrate, reducing waiting lists for nurseries, creating a society where women can shine, etc., have any of them been successful?

Japan, easily. Notice how the majority of 'international marriages' are between Japanese men and foreign women, often from Asian countries. Equality measured here is only relative within the country, not between them. Japanese women are easily better off than pretty much everywhere in Asia except Taiwan and Singapore ( and maybe Korea)

Well, when you're putting it into the minds of girls for all women to go to university, get a career, and finally settle down when they're 40... You're gonna run into conceiving problems. And if, and when these women have kids (doubtful for biological reasons)... They throw them straight into the daycares, not a care in the world for how they turn out. My tip: let woman do whatever they want, don't shove anything down their throats... without their consent. Also, stop with the gucci, prada, louis vutton publicity, they're penniless and can't contribute to a family because of their impulse buys! A coworker who is having a hard time buying groceries, went out and bought an iphone 11, even though she had an iphone 7 prior with a louis vutton case on top of that.

Last edited:
Well, when you're putting it into the minds of girls for all women to go to university, get a career, and finally settle down when they're 40... You're gonna run into conceiving problems.

You really are a breath of fresh air! Been saying that for a while to be greeted with a cold silence. Very happy to see someone not only think it, but have the courage to actually SAY it. And it so needs to be generally understood. I think what we have now is a situation where women are so overly respected, they have become spoiled in a way, and now want to have their perfect cake displayed in a glass case, but also eat it. And what I mean by that is, so many want a career but won't take a husband who isn't working unless he is rich. Why? When did men ever expect women to bring home the bacon while he also brought home the bacon? That's just crazy! Someone has to watch the kids and take care of the house and if woman wants to do that, that is what she should do, and only that! But what we have are women who do both, leaving zero time for their husbands! Why not let the man do it while they work? Cause such a man is even less attractive than their working husband after the women have beat themselves into the ground working and homemaking all day!

So this gender inequality thing...I just don't see it. Women are making choices good for themselves and we men are now powerless to tell them they need to be wives somewhere between being a mother and salaried worker. Plus, lots of husbands are still giving up their paycheck to their wives here! Women get custody of kids, child support and also alimony no? And if one cheats they lose it all in the divorce. Who cheats? MEN!

And there is so much more to consider. Women refusing to even try the dirty, dangerous, and tough jobs men do. Women not being expected to be soldiers in war time. Women still expecting their tears to work on us. Etc. I think this inequality litany is a sham. Its just about women getting more than their fair share if you ask me. Men are getting screwed and not in a good way. We cannot have equality primarily because women won't be equal! They want their old privileges plus new power. Men need to wake up and see the totality of what is happening!

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly agree. The sheer fact of the matter is, they have all these laws working for them, and the cherry on top is that they can runaway with your legacy at any given moment, and you can't do anything about it. When I hear them say that Japanese women are oppressed, I laugh my head off. You should see this generation of women right now, even in Japan, they're a mirror clone of the West. This whole parents left behind **** is creepy AF. I think Japanese girls do cheat however, they're being primed to do so from the articles in the magazine Seventeen. I think cheating became popular among high school students about 2 years ago.

I don't feel the need to suppress my honesty. I definitely am not "stunning and brave", I'm just a real man, analyzing this from a sociological perspective. I don't eat the **** the media feeds me, and tells me. All these little equality ratings, they're all lies.

If you have any Japanese girlfriends, go on facebook, and look how much praise they get for writing a ****** status update, where you got men delivering absolutely stellar content, and getting the cold shoulder, just because. If you want to get anywhere in this generation, you had to have been born with that extra orifice.

The women that are in their teens, and early 20s are absolute conceited monsters, no matter the country.
I swear to God, there should be a contingency plan in place.
I don't trust any country to a person that spends most of their life on instagram.
These are girls that are so messed up, that they're actively trying to seek methods to cope with their instagram addiction because it is ruining their lives.

Regardless, get woke, go broke. I know **** is already going downhill right now, including the corona virus, not enough labour because of no kids, but this is only the beginning.

I'm pretty sure African Lotus are on their way.

End of times?

Probably.

I think Japanese girls do cheat however,

Yeah. I had misgivings even as I typed that. At the very least, I think they are much better at getting away with it and men seem to have a blindness to it and both contribute to the image that they don't. Still....I think they do so less than men just because the innate desire to do it is not as strong or constant, in most women anyway (some are off the charts). Its hard to tell. There is no solid empirical data.

I have heard with reasonable scientific authority though that whatever apparent discrepancy there is between male sexual frequency and female sexual frequency, extroverted women are the ones achieving the balance...by bonking over-time.

My mentality is, don't trust no one, except for yourself. If somebody knows they can get away with it, they will thrust into the opportunity.
I'll drop another tidbit of info here so other men see this as well.
You're absolutely right about the extroverted females cheating with more frequency.

If a girl has either Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Ameblog, there's more of a chance she will cheat on you because she is getting hundreds of DMs a day. She's not going to refuse them all. Girls who seek attention, have been shown to stray as well, scientifically proven.

A homey girl has less chance of straying, but they still do it from time to time.
Bhuddist girls don't think cheating is bad. They think Sex is just Sex. They will also have more of a chance to cheat on you.
Try to find a Shinto or Christian Japanese girl.

How many times have you looked at a girl, and said: she can't possibly have done this, until you find out she really did do it.

When there is no accountability for their actions, the chance of straying increases.
The best way to prevent a girl from cheating on you, is to expect it from their solipsistic nature that society has promoted, and enhanced even further in recent times. This way you won't worry anymore, you'll think it's inevitable, and you will act doubt free, and less insecure.
If you act less insecure, you come across as more confident, and manly.

Though Japanese people claim to be atheist, they still partake in religious rituals...
Japanese girls are really good at reading your aura. I'm sure I'm not the only one who told you this, but they can sense your ki, your insecurity, your intentions, etc... I didn't believe it at first, but having witnessed it, time and time again... I think that's what makes them even more dangerous than the Western girls, they can read your moves. While most women do have good intuition, it's nothing compared to their Japanese counterparts.

Last edited:
SmudgyBuddy

I love your posts! A good read as usual.

But something about me is that I do not demand sexual faithfulness. I have no right to demand it as I cannot deliver myself!

What I cannot tolerate is having my significant others lying to me. That is totally unacceptable. And so I divorced my previous wife not for having a boyfriend, but for lying to me about him, something I told her very clearly and specifically not to do. Lying to me will always get bad results. I forgave her when she first told me about him. But he was not just playing, I knew he was falling in love and so was she. I could not have that. I told her to dump him but she didn't then started lying to hide their continuing relationship. It would have gone better if she had just confessed again. I can tolerate a lot, but I cannot tolerate being in a position that precludes me handling a situation and that's what lies do.

In this day and age, you don't wife up any of these girls.
The advent of smartphones has made it far more easy for women to exercise their hypergamy.
Hypergamy : The act of finding a man they deem an upgrade from their current partner, either in the domain of looks, money, personality, romance, etc.

Usually, the woman will launch a simultaneous relationship with the other man for a trial period until she has a firm hold on the branch, and then swing to it, collapsing the life of the former partner in the process.

You caught her in the early middle stages of stepping out. You weren't supposed to catch her.
And then she deceived you time, and time again because she didn't respect you.
Your problem was that you showed weakness when you found out of the deceit, and you didn't dump her instantly.
She didn't have any remorse, because there was no repercussion.

Even when a woman knows she is wrong, she will hamsterize (female rationalize version) that she is right because you showed weakness, you didn't make her feel in love, even when she is the nympho. She will twist the blame.

Just take a look at this example: A woman shoplifting being told ''you can't shoplift here'' by a CVS manager, she responds: ''Oh yeah, why not?!'', entitled to their actions regardless of the legality of morality. Manager: ''We're going to call the police and deal with this the right way" Woman: "No that's not the right way''. She tries to scare him with threats of suing for assault (false allegations). You will see other women try to defend her for her actions.

Women will do things because they know society operates in their favor. They are not held accountable for their actions, nor do they expect to be. The institution and government are their fathers, and will protect them in every way possible. In this case, you are a foreigner, so you can expect everything to be skewed in her favor anyway.

Any woman you see today is the product of this culture, regardless of the first-world country.

If you knew you couldn't only see one woman, why did you marry her?

You cohabitate with them, and make sure their address is registered at their parents house (in another prefecture is ideal), and you study them. If you want a kid, you have him out of wedlock. Never marry these girls, they will take it as the ultimate validation, like a post on instagram.

Women are hardwired to be hypergamous, regardless of how well you think you are, you always need to keep your value higher than hers, and punish her for being out of line. This ''happy wife, happy life'' bullshit I keep getting from my students is ingratiating, they just repeat it because it's easy English, then they ask me how pick up young girls.

You can't make a diamond into a hoe, and you can't make a diamond out of a hoe.

Hoes be hoes.

#NoHymenNoDiamond

If the modern girl don't have the H, she is not marriage material because she is used to banging multiple guys, and trying to get her out of that smartphone=fun sex lifestyle is delusional.

Last edited:
If you knew you couldn't only see one woman, why did you marry her?

I will just address this for now. Its because marriage is not a sexual slavery contract. I believe we all have a right to sex just so long as we can get it consensually and no one has a right to caulk block except in cases of irresponsibility (and she was being irresponsible). There are plenty of swinger couples out there and nothing wrong with them. I just wish I had had the concept of going that direction with my ex-wife solidly in my mind because I bet I could have turned that situation into some fun 3-ways. I was just too much into equality at the time and would not force my will on other people. But people have been consistently disappointing me for decades so now I wonder why I ever cared about not manipulating anyone. They seem to either respond positively to it or not care when its done to others. I try not to fight the wind when I realize I am...though I still might belly ache about it from time to time.

Anyway, in my view, marriage is about forming a stable family to raise children. Its nothing to do with sexual exclusiveness. Life is too long for that nonsense. Tortuous to have only one. No fun at all.

Let's enter THE GAME OF LIFE

I see, you are thinking at the primal, and carnal level point of view. But for women, it's much deeper than that. It hurt you that she fell in love with him, because she did not see it only as a biological carnal need. She it as something more. Women cannot separate their emotions from their actions because they are emotional beings. They think with their hearts, and not logic.

When women manipulate men by gaslighting (it's your fault I fell cheated on you because...), or trying to get something from them (promotion, louis vutton bag, prada, money), they are manipulating them.

When a man uses positive reinforcement, it's much more simpler than that.
Good behavior is reinforced by a compliment ''I like that'', or a treat.
Negative behavior is punished by silence, ignore, leave the house, leave the woman.
The punishment works because the women of these times are rarely if ever punished, and held accountable for their actions.

In these instances the man is giving something, either a reward with a compliment/a treat or he is handing out punishment.
In the instances where the woman is manipulating the man, she is taking from the man, either materially, or making him doubt his reality. She doesn't feel guilty, because they teach her this in magazines, and online articles, like it's normal "Use sex as a weapon to get what you want".

Where does the man take from the woman? He gives rewards. He gives punishment. It is people management. You can use this exact same method to work on everybody, and to treat you with presence, and respect.

I'll oversimplify this strategy:
Treat people who are nice to you, nice.
Treat people who are bad to you, bad.
Don't give them the time of day if you have to.

Anything more complicated than that is female territory.

This is how the game is played with everybody now.
Even by not participating in this game, you stand to lose everything you know and love, because you are unaware, or lack the skills for the game of life.

Even when you think someone is loyal to you on a spiritual level, think twice.

Again, don't trust a girl, have fun with her, and when you're bored with her in particular tell her to leave.
This way you won't need to stray, you can do whatever you want. Even if you agreed to an open relationship, she will take your seances with other women as a sleight. That's just the way it goes (how women think), on the outside they may humor you, but inside they are plotting how to get back at you. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? When you were talking about Japan being a matriarchal society, you were right.

Do you know why women want open relationships? Because they know they will be the only ones ******* multiples partners on average. As soon as a guy gets another girl, the main girl shuts down (or tries) the open relationship.

They want to have their cake, and eat it too. You can't have a side girl, only she can have several side guys.

Even a handsome man, won't have as many suitors as a 6/10 female.

Even the girls that used to get turned on when you told them about other ladies change because of their hormonal biology, and will start to resent you, so much so, that they will find someone else on the DL, because they will conclude it's not fair. Even the swinger ladies. You may think it doesn't make sense, but that is how women function, outside the realm rationality.

Women keep secrets for power. A woman will feel like she has the advantage over a man if she keeps secrets from him. Supposedly, it's all about the empowerment. 48 Laws of Power can confirm this. The reason why she didn't tell you she kept seeing the other guy, was because she wanted that power over you, it made her feel stronger than you. Why? Women are just power hungry, or out to seek revenge.

Women are rarely ever the same within two moments. A woman's behaviour is like the waves of the ocean, not one wave is exactly the same.
Us men, we are logical, rational creatures who prefer predictable outcomes, that's why we will never completely understand the rules, surprises, and blindsiding situations that women spring on us, and the hamsterings they live by.

It doesn't matter how good you are, it doesn't matter what family you came from, what company you run, women will still cheat no matter what. Even with the guidelines of positive reinforcement, they'll work if the girl is into you because your value is high. As soon as there is a slip, or weakness, that's when you can expect her to step out.

There's no equality. Nowadays, women are raised to hate men, and envy them. Society is rigged to belittle men, and denigrate their legacy, and the civilizations they built. And what are men doing? They're receiving texts from their wives on a date with a handsome stud, she's describing how they are going to do it after dinner. #cucked

To understand more about the game of life, I would suggest reading Robert Greene's book The 48 Laws of Power
You may have to read it a few times to internalize these laws, and use them to your advantage.
There will be many ''I should've done this'' ''Aww shucks, I didn't know that... That's why...'', and many enlightening moments.

In a way, women are like mother nature: unpredictable.

Last edited:
I got an interesting notification about a publication in my uni email inbox...

Apparently Japanese women are actually happier overall than men and many even support the 'unequal' status quo! Though I suspected that anyway it's quite surprising to see it confirmed and quite a few female Japanese scholars contributed to the book as well so you can't write them off as men's rights activists either. I've read a little bit and one part even notes that the division of labour restricts the choices of men too in that they are forced to stay outside the house at their desk. It's a lot more nuanced, and dare I say comprehensive, than most things published on the topic. You can read it on Google books (read the contents page first then use the dropdown menu to jump to the nearest section to maximise how much you can read)

The behavior of women is generally hardwired into their dna. And with the advent of technology, and feminist rule, they are freely exercising their natural biology to find the healthiest, and strongest suitor labeled as the 'alpha male' with whom they will sow their seed, or at least practice sowing it.

Before there used checkpoints to which both men, and women would answer via the church which kept them in check, and their social circles communities would urge them to remain faithful. Nowadays, women high five each other, and urge each to cheat because 'yolo'. xD

The safeguards are gone, and the stds, and unplanned pregnancies are on the rise.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, while men are the gatekeepers of relationships.

Many women will counter and say : ''I am the one unicorn to which hypergamy does not apply, bla bla bla'', in the end they are just as hypergamous as the others. It depends on the attribute of the person they are laying with. For instance, Josh is ugly, and has a great personality. Betty is dating the handsome Tom, but he treats her like scum. Betty will branch swing to Josh because he has what she is looking for at the moment. Then when Josh tires the eyes of Betty, Betty will find someone more exciting. Chad is a DJ who parties all night, Betty branch swings to Chad, and dies of an overdose from mdma. Betty is going through all sorts of phases because her hormonal biology dictates her erratic behavior, psychological, and moral shortcomings.

No girl is technically yours, it's just your turn. How long you can keep her enamored depends on your game, and the attributed value she is seeking.

Another theme relative to this conversation is if a woman knows nobody is watching, she's going to go on a morally unethical tear.
Where men if given the chance, it could go either way. I don't know why men tend to have an internal struggle when given the chance of doing something wrong, and women don't care.

''I preemptively cheated on you because I'm insecure.'' A surprisingly common excuse women will give. And many chump guys will believe this, other loser women will reinforce this "yeah, it's so true!''. When a girl cheats, she is confident in herself that she is better than you, and she needs an upgrade.

On topic about Japanese women, many male husbands I've talked to fear their wives. They'd rather get play time from a soapland lady. With the ability to take your children away from you at the drop of a hat, Japanese women would be happy considering that.

Last edited:
I got an interesting notification about a publication in my uni email inbox...

I was skeptical at first but according to this article.

"Notably, 80 percent of the contributors are female, and both Japanese and international voices are represented. Rich in data, this book is a boon to anyone interested in Japanese society and gender studies."

This article provides a different approach.

Yeah I wasn't sure but they actually go over a lot of things that some writers will 'infer' without referring to evidence.

I wouldn't say the article provides a different approach though, if you read that book you'll find it actually covers that very topic. It just goes into more than 'statistic X says this so life is hell for all Japanese women' (hence beyond the gender gap). I'm very surprised that women are overall happier than men, but that's probably because some women get to choose a nice life as a housewife whereas men get to choose between dying at their desk or become hikikomori.

I've also heard a lot of Japanese guys wish they could be reborn as women and marry rich guys but I've NEVER heard a woman say she wish she could be a man lol

Of course women are going to claim that there's not enough women at the top. That's part of their narrative.
All of those studies are the give an inch, take a mile scheme. If I look around to all the smiling faces in Japan, 99.9% of them are women.
They can write all the articles they want, and when the budget committee has to cut departments because of the lack students (since it's a crime to stay at home, be a housewife, and raise children), they'll go for the most useless department first, the one Kumiko is in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom