What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Japan Lamborghini driver nabbed after online video

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
How stupid can you be!!! I had to laugh really hard about this one:

A Japanese executive driving his Lamborghini at more than twice the speed limit was nabbed after he posted a video online chronicling his racing exploits, police said Tuesday.
The 38-year-old man whizzed around the western city of Hiroshima at nearly 160 kilometres per hour (97 miles an hour) in a zone restricted to just 60 kilometres an hour during his joyride two years ago.

There was a video of it but it has been removed by the user... I hope someone can find the video anyway :D

Petaris

Sailing away...
Donor
Reaction score
Some people just can't help but to try to show off and impress others. Stupid criminals are the best kind though! :p

ewww

I am Groot
Reaction score
je-je, ututuy, ninos!

If I'd be an japanese executive with lamborgini, I'd do the same 👍

ewww

I am Groot
Reaction score
Nieves and Co, I know several roads in usa with 80 mph speedlimit. If we will take into account, that 10mph is allowed overhead in most states, You will understand: 97 mph is not reckless and it is not suicidal. I saw that clip about year ago, and I'd say that guy wasn't aggressive and he wasn't reckless, would not say that he is good driver thou. But, just imagine, You have a car ... YOU HAVE a CAR, and how could You live in the world of 20mph. You know, that is temptin'.

Nieves and Co

先輩
Reaction score
Well I guess I'll find that out once I get my learner's permit, now won't I? XD
BTW where can I find that video?

ewww

I am Groot
Reaction score
>> BTW where can I find that video?

Sorry, I do not know. That news with linked utube clip were posted on many sites about year ago.

Top Bottom