What's new

"Japan-Day" - Topic of a youth centre activity

Tia_Saphiria

後輩
12 Dec 2007
Hey!!! 🙂
I hope this will be the right forum to ask this question :unsure:
well, first i should explain my situation... I am a tutor of our youth centre and there are 4 activities each year and all 4 tutors have to plan one activity. My turn will be in august with the topic "Japan-Day".
I already have some ideas, what to do in general, I would like to show dirfferent kinds of japanese musik and of course the manga and cosplay section, but the history and traditions of Japan as well because this event is not only for younger people but for older ones too... 😌
yeah and this brings me back to my question...
What would you think is really important to know about Japan, japanese cultural habits...?
Sorry 🙂, I know it's a stupid question because there's a lot of information about japan on this forum, but maybe You will give me some more hints on chosing what is more important and what's less important... i also have to decide which meals and drinks should be offered...
I really hope You will help me out. So I'm able to organize a good "Japan-Day" Thank You in advance :)

this is very good question but I think if you want to add about japanese traditional ... and you can speak that the japanese people very respectable and friendly ....
cuz I study japanese language and my teacher from japan
Iam very happy for that and I saw a lot of fantastic traditional

and what do they do to improve their smart minds

greeting ..................

yes of course they are ^^ I totally forgot to write in here that I asked a friend of mine
who's half-japanese, he told me to ask his grandfather and he told me a lot about Japan.
:) so now I am able to organize the japan-day.
Thanks a lot katsumoto ^^

you're welcome Tia_Saphiria

I hope to you good luck in your subject

bye ......

Back
Top Bottom