What's new

j guys signals

tor

後輩
26 Jun 2004
do j guys smile or hide their emotions inside when they see a girl(assume they like) in the streets? because most don't show any expressions on their face when they look at you,you don't know if they like or dislike you.
i used to like this "expressionless look" of the jap[anese],but if they DISLIKE someone,i prefer they show it n at least i know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, YOU COULD......

have a T-shirt made that says: IF YOU THINK I'M HOT OR WANT MY BOD , HONK MY HOOTER !
Really, who cares what the passing person on the street thinks. It's those up close & personal friends who
you know well whose signals you should look for.

Frank

😊

Ewok85 said:
Grasp onto him, you'll soon find out what he thinks 😄

Or one of these shirts would help: http://www.animespectrum.com/shirt-bf2.html
These are great :D
My favorite: "Zetsurin pawa-" :haihai:
animespectrum_1799_10256174-1.jpg

Also very nice: Waga-hai wa hentai de aru :D
animespectrum_1799_10406981-1.jpg

Just try to put it in perspective - although there may be cultural differences in terms of expressing emotion, I think that the expression of intimate emotion such as the one you describe varies from person to person as opposed to broad cultural differences.

As an aside, please try to avoid using the word "Jap." While you may not have meant it in an offensive manner, it was a derogatory term to refer to persons of Japanese descent in the United States and Canada during the Second World War and continues to have an offensive ring for many people.

When they say, "Teach me English,"

it is possible that they are sending a love signal.

When I was an undergraduate in NYC, I had known one white and two Taiwanese girls who dated Japanese boys. They all started with "Language Exchange."

But shhhhhhhh! These people didn't really exchange any language skill. Their English still sucked when they left the United States. Instead, all they had exchanged was body fluid!!!
Errr... now come to think of it... maybe they really meant language exchange - body language!

Back
Top Bottom