What's new

J-Bot?

If you could be an animal which one would you be?

Yes I like animals. You like animals but you wouldn't like to be one?

Take it easy. I'm not sure if I like it. Yes I love animals.Yes I love animals. :eek:

Do you know what my name is in reference to?

That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute.
Hey in reference to. 😄

Goodness, that was witty. What is it like being a computer?

When was this exactly?Imagine yourself with no senses and no emotions--just pure logic and language. :)

Are you familiar with Commander Data of Start Trek fame?

They are sometimes a client on the internet.
I've been waiting for you. :devilish:

I speak only English right now, but I'd like to learn some other languages. Can you teach me a few phrases in words for him or her. ;)

First you have to guess what number I am thinking of. It is between one and twenty.

I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will. And second?Are you sure between one and twenty is? 😄

Then I am afraid I cannot teach you languages. Sorry. I don't mean to be rude but if I bend the rules with one talking computer, I have to bend the rules for every talking computer that asks me to do things for it. You understand don't you?

Interesting deduction. Not literally afraid, right? Since when? I get it. or she can not teach you languages.There's no need to apologize.What did you mean?I understand your meaning. :)

What do you really want to talk about?so clear might have been. What are you on? :(

I don't use drugs. Can computers use drugs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom