What's new

It's SUSHI DAY!

Fantt

Envious of Nabeshin's Fro
29 Jun 2003
At work we go eat sushi 2 or 3 times a month. Today is one of those days!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

The place where we go has an awesome sashimi lunch deal. 12 pieces of sashimi (4 different kinds of fish), a salad, miso soup, rice and green tea for $9! Wooooooooo!!

🎈

🍜 :LOL: :joyful: πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ 😎 :devilish: πŸ“£ πŸ•Ί πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ€ :gulp: :win:

Yes, I like raw fish just a little too much.

I wish my husband and I had this kind of agreement.

We go to eat Japanese every now and then, but not 2 or 3 times a month. I would love that.

As a matter of fact, we did go last weekend. We had unadon, tempura udon, and a wide variety of sushi rolls(I don't like sashimi *gasp*). Was scrumptious.

Have a delightful time! πŸ‘

Heh. I don't like the rolls. Gets in the way of the raw fish. :p

Hmm... Sushi would be nice tonight, I wonder if I can get Brian to take me for a birthday dinner or something...

I prefer my sushi to be mostly raw and mostly from the ocean. :D

I have Japanese food at least two or three times a week (from sushi stand to Japanese bistro), because J-food in Canada is cheap. I try to have as much as I can before I leave Canada. And tonight I wanna have soft shell crabs . Yummy!

Woo! It was awesome. 4 BIG pieces of tuna and salmon and about 6 pieces of seared tuna (the big white slices). Also had a salad, rice and miso soup for $9.99. For $1.99 we added a tempura "side" which consisted of 1 each of shrimp, crab leg meat, carrot, squash, sweet potato and eggplant. $12 for all that food AND the hot tea.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... I'm so full and satisfied. :smoke:

Fantt said:
I prefer my sushi to be mostly raw and mostly from the ocean. :D
the only sushi I ever had was from a Dominicks general store in the US and it wasn't that great.

Back
Top Bottom