What's new

Is a Korean husband better than a Japanese husband?

However,you can't deny some Japanese chicks have fantasy for White dudes 😊
( W-d ) I lived in Japan for a year while I was an exchange student at Chiba University.What's a "romantic gaijin"? I've heard that before,but I don't really understand the meaning?
( J-c ) "romantic gaijin" 1 caucasian, 2 good-looking,3 very kind for ladies....MAYBE ? In short,we Japanese woman are seeking some DORAMA,but Japanese guys never do such acts.
I've met my fair share of the Japanese "chick" you depict, but I think that spotlighting this "group" is rather an unfair depiction of Japanese women, as was my previous example of the Caucasian males.
I think that you hit the nail on the head when you used the term "fantasy." None of our conceptions of each other ever do justice to an individual. By relying on them too much, we set ourselves up for disappointment and quite possibly, subjecting others to unreal expectations.

Lucky you! ✌️
I think that's what all good wives should be! :)
And good husbands :p

Last edited:
another experience, like someone said here in this thread, korean guys want japanese girls because when they see AV's they are becoming crazy and they WANT to have a japanese girl as soon as possible but in contrary japanese men are not jumping a whole in the sky to meet a korean girl, i think and i still think, that japan is one of the finest countries of Asia.
But of that makes a different to marry one? no, i don't think so, it are people choices.
If you like korea go for korean people if you like japanese go for japanese people.
It's all psychologic, people think we are all classes but in fact we are all the same except face,colour,traditions,language.

Do you make a difference between water from Belgium or water of Italy? no he, you just drink it, well that's the same anwser to this thread question.

There is no difference it's just the choice you make.

Hmmm. Why do Koreans ask the same question "Who is better: Korean or Japanese?" all the time? Does anybody else care?

Herbal Shin, although we are similar in some aspects, but when the "except for" sum up, you've got some difficulty getting along. Its not like we're that damn different, but characteristics might mean a lot for some people. If we were all the same, there would be no such terms as Asian, European, American, African, Australian, and generally there wouldn't be negroid, mongoloid, caucasoid, australoid, capoid etc.
But the since there are, we feel a little bit different from each other, regardless of the fact that we acknowledge each other as species of the same breed.

Hmmm. Why do Koreans ask the same question "Who is better: Korean or Japanese?" all the time? Does anybody else care?

Nope,except a few S K netizens frequent Japan-oriented forums to post about Korean males & J chicks and how Koreans & J are basically 1 people.They rarely discuss anything else,funny Koreans :p

A marriage fraud? Ideal and the real...
Mrs Yuan aged 42 filed a lawsuit against the marrige agency
She used them to marry a Japanese man in Shanghai. After coming to Japan, she realised not all Japanese were rich and her partner, a farmer, was not so rich that she got only 50,000 yen for the cost of living.
The lawyer of the agency claimed, "this case is not a fraud". And they brought a photo which proves her domestic violence against her husband.
http://www.recordchina.co.jp/show.php?img=cfp390549545.jpg

As I am against all forms of domestic violence, I sincerely ask all women to find better hubbies not from Japanese.

It doesn't matter whether you are korean or japanese, but the inner being within you that reflects your attitude. If you want to be kind and romantic, be one though. It is the fact that you decide what you want to be. If you are looking for a kind and romantic person, before that look at yourself. Are you kind and romantic too?

Please ask your Japanese friends that their Korean boyfriends said something like the above.
It seems to me that it is a typical complaint or a joke I hear from Korean men.

Anyways, it is not good of your Japanese friends to believe what their boyfriends said, but it is good of them to join this forum. I personally want to see the English-speaking Japanese with stereotypes.
I've dated a Korean and asked him why he don't meet Korean girl instead? He said Korean girls are selfish...
But that's just one person so I'm pretty sure they are nice Korean girls too.

Back
Top Bottom