What's new

Is Facebook causing insomnia?

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
I had lots of sleepless nights. Sometimes, I sleep during the day. How to reverse this sleeping pattern?

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Have a job where you work 40 hours or more a week and get married. Those 2 things will control you sleep quite strongly.

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
I think I would like to move out of my parents place, maybe if I don't interact with them, things might get better?

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Join your country's Navy. You will have a place to live , 3 meals a day , get to travel all over , and get a sexy uniform the girls will love , and you will grow up fast. I was stuck home with my parents after high school and the Navy was a great way to escape. They sent me to Japan for 2 years , best 2 years of my life.

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
When you join the Navy, you don't have internet in ships, right?

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
When I was in the Navy(1969-1973) , the internet did not exist , LOL. Today military have the most up to date equipment you would not believe. If you joined your Navy as a communications/electronics person, you would use equipment that would make you feel like you are on Star Trek or Star Wars . Today they send signals through the earth , bounce signals off the moon and send messages using laser beams. Your friends and parents would be proud of you. When you got out of the Navy with your skills learned there , you could get a great job. You should go talk to a Navy recruiter.