What's new

Is a master race a combination of the best of ALL heritages and races? Or just one?

Salivating Dog

Registered
9 Jun 2008
Myself and a Japanese/american friend of mine were having this conversation last night.

When I asked, if me and Emperor Akihito's granddaughter had a son together, could that son become the next Emperor of Japan...being as I have almost all races except asian mixed in my blood?

He said this would be considered impossible, and would undermine the Shinto philosophy.

But he would not elaborate on the exact reasons.

Can someone elaborate further on this?

I'm not sure what your friend was talking about, but what does this question have to do with inbreeding?

When you really think about it, what is the difference between a master race and a inbred one?

look at the effects of a pure blood over bred dog.

They have many problems.

Shouldn't Japan have an emperor with the best of ALL races, instead of just one?

An emperor with this would have love for ALL races instead of just one.

I am no believer of pure-race theory ( coz there is no such ).

Name 1 past reigned European king or queen ( from legitimate prominent royal houses ) was an offspring of mixed-race heritage ? I think none,so are Europeans the master race of this world :?

I can think of NO true master race..

The closest thing I can think of to the idea would be a mixture of the best of ALL the different races and heritages.

That may be a master race of sorts.

Take the best traits and characteristics from all the different races and creeds and combine them into one child?

Look at what Brandon Lee could have been.

Thank you for that reply.

It has really got me thinking.

All races seem to have some good qualities and some bad.

So if a child had them all, wouldn't be up to them what they chose to embrace and discard?

If the child ended up with all the best qualities, and successfully found and discarded all the bad...would that be a perfect child?

Not the master race.

But the Japanese are about the only race which looks after its own.

Coming from a country (UK) where aliens have taken over the ship with traitors at the helm I can appreciate the so-called xenophobia one encounters from time to time.

Japan is the only place where someone like me - blond-haired & blue-eyed can be discriminated against in a condescending fashion. It happens extremely rarely and is often very subtle. personally I appreciate the fact that I'm a foreigner and I'm grateful I'm allowed to stay here, so my 'England' begins and ends with my front door.

The Japanese are certainly very intelligent. This is another reason I like being here amongst them. In the UK of today with alien races with obviously lower cognitive abilities, the benchmark for scholastic achievement is lowered to allow the otherwise incapable of appearing educated.

But raw intelligence is useless when it isn't cultivated and guided, so as the Japanese are receiving educations which are gradually simplified and having hard-science classes reduced almost year to year, the Japanese will probably be just as ignorant as most of the rest of the so-called advanced West.

But for now I'm pleased to be here as a guest, and I'm happy to teach what I can in order for them to be competitive against the ones who sold out for the sake of supporting the underdog.

Japan is the only place where someone like me - blond-haired & blue-eyed can be discriminated against in a condescending fashion. It happens extremely rarely and is often very subtle.

Some of them also display such attitude towards other NE Asians ( in online contacts ).Japanese may be cordially friendly and polite ( superficially though ) but ain't nice people. :(

Well ..................... The Japanese are the ones who brought the rest of Asia out of mud huts and spears.

Now some other Asian nations with highly suspect versions of history are appearing extremely ungrateful and are rude to the Japanese.

And without Japan the rest of Asia would once again begin to lag behind.

China only produces what Japan's R&D has discovered. China can copy, but it has yet to prove itself capable of being original. Japan can copy as well, but it can also adapt and improve technology.

The White West can do far better, but as a result of the lead-mitts the Western scientists have to wear they are largely unable to see their work making the planet a better place. And I'm grateful that the Japanese are able to appreciate Western cutting edge tech and inventions/discoveries and utilise them.

So was Europe or Japan in the past,both Europeans and Japanese copied many Chinese inventions.

compass
gunpower
paper-printing technology
etc ... etc ...

tokapi, I give you my favorite Chinese phrase.

数典忘祖
Sorry for stealing your great intelligence in the past, but I am just curious how long you can date back to the history to feel a sort of affinity with the past.

You don't need to be as insane as Nietzsche (I like him, though)

Japan built countless ( 神社 ) Shinto shrines in honor of foreign individuals and adapted cultural aspects to remind the country of the past.

Zero funding from the Chinese or other foreign sources.

tokapi, I give you my favorite Chinese phrase.
Sorry for stealing your great intelligence in the past, but I am just curious how long you can date back to the history to feel a sort of affinity with the past.

You don't need to be as insane as Nietzsche (I like him, though)

..learn from the west, than challenge the west. That is a famous Japanese quote.

Japan did end the colonization of asia by europe, thereby setting them free to an extent. Although, had they won WW2 these colonies would have been theirs, instead of free.

I have studied Japanese philosophy and tactics for many years.
They are a VERY intelligent and desperate people. Their determination and relentless pursuit of solving problems, and perfection is a result of their nation and it's many geological shortcomings. And how they baited the US into trying to compete with them defys all logic, but they DID! What does the US stand to gain by pushing each other to work as hard and as good as Japan?

When you look at Japan's strengths and weaknesses, they are actually in a most terrible position. They live on a overcrowded island, plagued by earthquakes, lack of raw materials, and nearly worn out farmland. It is totally dependant upon imported good and food from other nations to sustain it's huge population and industry. If the world cut Japan off...it's industry would collapse, and many of it's people would starve to death. This is the bullet that Japan and it's people face everyday, in addition to it's other curses already mentioned.

It's strengths is it's overpopulation of intelligent workers and their loyalty, resolve, and cunningness. If Japan could figure out a way to invent land and resources from water..then and only then could Japan be indepedant and thus free. (dependacy means you are dependant upon someone to sustain you, independence means you are not, thus free)

But they certainly deserve a profound respect, to overcome these pitfalls and actually have their tiny island challenge nations the size of continents!

That is another reason Japanese never surrender...they can't...surrendering to their plight is the same as suicide.
Japan must expand it's empire for it's very survival. Being as they could not take the land and resources they so desperately need by force...today they are buying it, with money made from their high quality labor force.

They are "investing" heavily in foriegn nations property spreading their empire. This in itself gives away their true hand. Why would you buy and build on one acre of land in the middle of your nieghbor's farm? Isn't that a risky venture and investment? If you and your nieghbor have a falling out, and he has superior resources and firepower...you stand to lose your entire investment! And he stands to gain a highly cultivated acre of his land back.

Emperor Akihito and the Japanese people are not stupid, they know the risks involved in this sort of "investment", and have many high paid, high placed people over here protecting their "investments" and encouraging our people to beg them to invest even more. But times are getting tight now over here, and people are starting to wake up and ask questions that our leaders are NOT wanting to answer, problems are surfacing that Japan and our leaders do not want to address or solve.

The solution to our economic problems.... is Japan's worst nightmare.
Sadly, that is the truth....and their deliberate overpopulation tactics have made their plight even worse.

That is why I likened Japan to an overcrowded Alcatraz Island..because if the world teams up and shuts them off...that is exactly what Japan will become.

Although, I really hope it never comes to that. But their continued aggressiveness and underhandedness is going to leave little room for forgiveness again.

Forgiveness is not an opportunity to survive a failed attempt and plot and plan a stronger more effective counter-attack.
Mercy does NOT mean you are not punished...mercy means you are not punished for all eternity.

Someone really high, has set Japan up to become an example and warning to others pursuing these mindsets and goals.
That is what I think anyway.

Minus a few other points, this is what was basically in my report to CIA when they contacted me on the subject.
They seem to have an acute shortage of Japanese agents these days I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I do advise and provide CIA some of the information I gather and research from time to time.
Should I not?

Although, I should be paid. But it is fun for me, and my hobby. I'd do it anyway.

I love Japan and the Japanese people...they fascinate me greatly.

I also share my research and findings with you as well for free.

And with your approval and permission, will continue to do so.
:)

Well ..................... The Japanese are the ones who brought the rest of Asia out of mud huts and spears.
Now some other Asian nations with highly suspect versions of history are appearing extremely ungrateful and are rude to the Japanese.
And without Japan the rest of Asia would once again begin to lag behind.
China only produces what Japan's R&D has discovered. China can copy, but it has yet to prove itself capable of being original. Japan can copy as well, but it can also adapt and improve technology.
The White West can do far better, but as a result of the lead-mitts the Western scientists have to wear they are largely unable to see their work making the planet a better place. And I'm grateful that the Japanese are able to appreciate Western cutting edge tech and inventions/discoveries and utilise them.

To some extent what you state is correct. However, Japan was not intending to be saviors of Asia, and bringing them out of mud huts. Athough their colonization, and later defeat, had the effect of bringing the world to them and their forgotton homes.

Modern day, Yes, Japan has given the rest of Asia an striking example to model themselves after. You cannot deny Japan's successes and accomplishments. Although the west stupidly ignores them, and sits around complaining rather than strive to learn from and imitate their successes and accomplishments. Probably because they do not want make the sacrifices and do the same amount of work Japan has.

Japan has it right, imbrace, imitate, and improve even your enemies accomplishments and successes, while learning from, and steering clear of it's mistakes.

I embraced, imitated, and have improved what I have learned from them in the same manner.

I may have been born an american, but I raised myself Japanese by choice.

To some extent what you state is correct. However, Japan was not intending to be saviors of Asia, and bringing them out of mud huts.

* Well I wouldn't be so sure. It seems the Japanese thought they knew what they were doing when they educated selected nations. If they intended to just have slaves then they were planning on having them highly educated.

* But who knows? Taiwan, Malasia, Hong Kong, Korea etc... are all benefitting from Japanese education during the war time. Of course I wouldn't imagine the lessons were much fun.

Athough their colonization, and later defeat, had the effect of bringing the world to them and their forgotton homes.
Modern day, Yes, Japan has given the rest of Asia an striking example to model themselves after.

* And they'll never catch up. I think this is known and is merely belligerently dismissed. Maybe some of the national psyches of these former Japanese colonies which are now technically able, would rather blame the Japanese for their own shortcomings. They fear the Japanese will laugh at them silently or something - if they admit they are what they are due to Japanese-style education. I understand these Asian countries even wear similar uniforms to the ones required during the time they were occupied. - But I must say I prefer the Japanese uniforms on the girls here with their skirts the right length. (What can he mean)?

You cannot deny Japan's successes and accomplishments. Although the west stupidly ignores them, and sits around complaining rather than strive to learn from and imitate their successes and accomplishments.

I think that's too simplistic and only represents a large, but un-thinking and ignorant portion of the West. There are many who are full aware that Western tech is thrown on the back shelf - so to speak- Those who control the governments in the West, and particularly in the UK and the US are averse to further enhancing the serfs' improving their lott, and Japan is at the moment sufficiently distant and too aggressive for the same mob to control as effectively. - I mean once the new idea or invention is on the shelves and people can see it and undersrtand it then they can replicate it and the tech will improve the chances of even greater inventins and discoveries being made.

Look at the DVD for example. The DVD was on a TV programme I saw in the UK over twenty years ago. It was marvellous and I thought it'd be on the shelves within the month and video cassettes would be soon obsolete.

These DVDs could play, and they could also record. So what happens? There were a few sold in the major cities, but their sales were suddenly curtailed for a while and then later we saw them on the shelves WITHOUT the recording function. That was Holly-Wood that did that. Who controls that vipers' nest I wonder? (He asked knowingly). But the Japanese companies that developed the concept and got a machine on the shelves in the shop demonstrated their hands were tied less tightly than the companies which could have done the same in the (UK).

* That's probably why I won't buy one. - Besides the fact I haven't owned or watched TV or videos for about eight years.

* Bad example?

Probably because they do not want make the sacrifices and do the same amount of work Japan has.

* I disagree. Plenty of indiginous lazy oiks in Japan as well. I think the people in the States and in the UK are well-nigh ssiped at being abused, insulted and their efforts stymied by a treasonous government again and again. The passion has gone from those two once-glorious nations. That's not to say their native and inherent talent isn't merely latent. ... Just waiting for the fresh air after the ratbags running the show in the West are rightfully dangling from so many lampposts across their respective nations. Genius cannot be created to order or to suit. But it can be smothered and kept quiet.

Japan has it right, imbrace, imitate, and improve even your enemies accomplishments and successes, while learning from, and steering clear of it's mistakes.

* Yes. And in doing so they will never lead. Perhaps if the yoke of US presence here in Japan were to be removed the Japanese would adapt and employ a strategy which is more effective than merely tarting-up gadgetry. I think they are up to it. Maybe the real power supporting the Japanese people are biding their time and always heading for a way out of the clutches of its ever-present handlers? But there is no reason to expect they are capable of it. I think the only possible way for Japan to be able to achieve its potential is if the controllers of the US and UK invalidate themselves from this battle.

I embraced, imitated, and have improved what I have learned from them in the same manner.

* Of course.

may have been born an american, but I raised myself Japanese by choice.

* I have enjoyed living here too. I live in a pretty quiet place with no other foreigners - at least I never see them about if they are here. I have been able to unfathom a lot of what is important about British culture from speaking and living with these people. While the UK has gone to the dogs in the past several decades, Japan still remains basically strong and a lot of what distinguishes the Japanese from others is still cherished and respected - Just as British ways and culture was cherished by Brits in days gone by.

I suspect what has kept Japan strong is that the family unit - especially the relationship between men and women - has remained largely un-interfered-with by meddling government. - But that's changing fast! Whatever becomes of Japan I hope it isn't what has become of my country or the States.

Yeah! It's a nice place. Especially away from the big smoke.

Myself and a Japanese/american friend of mine were having this conversation last night.
When I asked, if me and Emperor Akihito's granddaughter had a son together, could that son become the next Emperor of Japan...being as I have almost all races except asian mixed in my blood?
He said this would be considered impossible, and would undermine the Shinto philosophy.
But he would not elaborate on the exact reasons.
Can someone elaborate further on this?
I have quoted the OP. Are you finished talking about this? It sure seems like it.

I have quoted the OP. Are you finished talking about this? It sure seems like it.
Is this not a worthwhile attainable goal for me to pursue?
I can think of a few Japanese goals that are even more lofty and seemingly impossible than that...yet they don't give up trying to obtain them.
Why should I?:D

Is this not a worthwhile attainable goal for me to pursue?
I can think of a few Japanese goals that are even more lofty and seemingly impossible than that...yet they don't give up trying to obtain them.
Why should I?:D

Is what not a worthwhile goal? Having your OP answered? Finishing talking about it? Impregnating the emperor's granddaughter? What are you talking about???

* Well I wouldn't be so sure. It seems the Japanese thought they knew what they were doing when they educated selected nations. If they intended to just have slaves then they were planning on having them highly educated.
* But who knows? Taiwan, Malasia, Hong Kong, Korea etc... are all benefitting from Japanese education during the war time. Of course I wouldn't imagine the lessons were much fun.
* And they'll never catch up. I think this is known and is merely belligerently dismissed. Maybe some of the national psyches of these former Japanese colonies which are now technically able, would rather blame the Japanese for their own shortcomings. They fear the Japanese will laugh at them silently or something - if they admit they are what they are due to Japanese-style education. I understand these Asian countries even wear similar uniforms to the ones required during the time they were occupied. - But I must say I prefer the Japanese uniforms on the girls here with their skirts the right length. (What can he mean)?
I think that's too simplistic and only represents a large, but un-thinking and ignorant portion of the West. There are many who are full aware that Western tech is thrown on the back shelf - so to speak- Those who control the governments in the West, Actually, You may be actually giving the western governments more credit than they deserve or actually have. They are not in control. the person or nation who pays them the most is. They are doing exactly what they are told and paid to do.

and particularly in the UK and the US are averse to further enhancing the serfs' improving their lott, and Japan is at the moment sufficiently distant and too aggressive for the same mob to control as effectively. - I mean once the new idea or invention is on the shelves and people can see it and undersrtand it then they can replicate it and the tech will improve the chances of even greater inventins and discoveries being made.
Look at the DVD for example. The DVD was on a TV programme I saw in the UK over twenty years ago. It was marvellous and I thought it'd be on the shelves within the month and video cassettes would be soon obsolete.
These DVDs could play, and they could also record. So what happens? There were a few sold in the major cities, but their sales were suddenly curtailed for a while and then later we saw them on the shelves WITHOUT the recording function. That was Holly-Wood that did that. Who controls that vipers' nest I wonder? (He asked knowingly). But the Japanese companies that developed the concept and got a machine on the shelves in the shop demonstrated their hands were tied less tightly than the companies which could have done the same in the (UK).
* That's probably why I won't buy one. - Besides the fact I haven't owned or watched TV or videos for about eight years.
* Bad example?
* I disagree. Plenty of indiginous lazy oiks in Japan as well. I think the people in the States and in the UK are well-nigh ssiped at being abused, insulted and their efforts stymied by a treasonous government again and again. The passion has gone from those two once-glorious nations. That's not to say their native and inherent talent isn't merely latent. ... Just waiting for the fresh air after the ratbags running the show in the West are rightfully dangling from so many lampposts across their respective nations. Genius cannot be created to order or to suit. But it can be smothered and kept quiet.
* Yes. And in doing so they will never lead. Perhaps if the yoke of US presence here in Japan were to be removed the Japanese would adapt and employ a strategy which is more effective than merely tarting-up gadgetry. I think they are up to it. Maybe the real power supporting the Japanese people are biding their time and always heading for a way out of the clutches of its ever-present handlers? But there is no reason to expect they are capable of it. I think the only possible way for Japan to be able to achieve its potential is if the controllers of the US and UK invalidate themselves from this battle.

Japan ruined this for themselves during their short unchecked power demonstration for the watching earth during WW2. They are like a caged genuis...and their release represents the greatest threat to international security on this earth.

They already showed their hand and it has not been forgotten yet.

* Of course.
* I have enjoyed living here too. I live in a pretty quiet place with no other foreigners - at least I never see them about if they are here. I have been able to unfathom a lot of what is important about British culture from speaking and living with these people. While the UK has gone to the dogs in the past several decades, Japan still remains basically strong and a lot of what distinguishes the Japanese from others is still cherished and respected - Just as British ways and culture was cherished by Brits in days gone by.
I suspect what has kept Japan strong is that the family unit - especially the relationship between men and women - has remained largely un-interfered-with by meddling government. - But that's changing fast! Whatever becomes of Japan I hope it isn't what has become of my country or the States.

That may soon change and reverse. Japan is a VERY strong nation and people. Owing to their desperate plight and curse by whomever placed them on those islands and exposed them to the rest of the world. We started it in 1828 when Commodore Matthew Perry intimidated them into trading and letting the rest of the world in.

If you have ever seen Star Trek II "The Wrath of Khan"...you can liken Khan to Japan and The earth as The Enterprise. Basically the same scenerio and goals involved.

I rack my brain everyday trying to figure out a way to help them out of their curse without endangering the rest of the world in doing so.

I have a few ideas but nothing set in stone yet.

Yeah! It's a nice place. Especially away from the big smoke.

I hope to visit and live there too someday. But when I do, myself and my family will seeing nothing but respect and love from the Japanese people...there will be NO thought of discrimination...and not because they are frightened to...because they don't WANT to.

Until they master love of their fellowman regardless of race or creed, they will see none.

Is what not a worthwhile goal? Having your OP answered? Finishing talking about it? Impregnating the emperor's granddaughter? What are you talking about???

Well I have a few other dreams and goals concerning Japan as well.

Would you like to hear some more of them?

I would like to play Emperor Akihito chess. And become a part of his family according to his wishes...not against. Have my training finished and questions answered by the Royal family and it's advisors personally.

And someday see our son ascend the throne and become The Emperor of Japan.

With it being the desire of the Emperor's, and people of Japan's along with their honest and true blessing.

Hows that for impossible?

And most important of all, after I achieve my goals and dreams, i want to then work beyond relentlessly, to make sure Japan and it's people get their dreams and needs fuffilled as well.

😊

Can anyone tell me how much a plane ticket is from Louisville KY to Tokyo?

And how much does it cost for an hour of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Akihito's time?

Last edited:
I regret the title of this post. Yet I cannot figure out how to change it.

I in no way want to insult the Japanese people.

I just wanted to bring the topic up for discussion to learn more and further my studies.

Back
Top Bottom