What's new

Invisible mode

Elizabeth

先輩
22 Apr 2003
I tried switching this under User CP --> Options, but all that has shown up so far is my name in the active list with an asterisk. Is that there to signify it is invisible to other users? Hopefully I won't need to re-register even under the same handle but if someone could let me know whether I'm overlooking a really obvious step that would be great.

I'm pretty sure the asterisk means you are indeed invisible to everyone else. If you're here right now, I can't see you on the 'Currently Active Users' list.

Speak to me, Elizabeth. Give me some sign you're here... :p

Edit: Confirmed. Asterisk definitely means you're invisible to everyone else. Also, the little 'v' mark to the right of your name should be red instead of white(regular online) or blue(offline).

I Know How To Test It...

I'll go into invisible mode and strip down nude. I'll run around all the different sections of the Forum. If we hear laughter, we know I'm not "Invisible" and it doesn't work!!

Frank

😊

Thanks knm. 😌 Now if only there was a way to hide our post count as well.....:p Maybe a strip down and whoever didn't laugh could have some of them :D

Hey, I just realized I've been invisible all this time and didn't even know it!! I must have selected it and then forgot about it! :D Not sure if that's a good thing or not!! :D

In the week I've been away has this mode somehow been disabled or is it still a viable option? It doesn't appear to be still under the Options subsections at any rate.

user cp >> edit options
or
quick links >> edit options
should be at the top of the list

though now that i think about it, may be disabled for "sempai" as editing posts was. just a bug to be worked out im sure maciamo will fix it soon.

...or thomas :p

I have just updated the Sempai user group. Elizabeth, you should now be able to visually disintegrate, lolol.

These are the sectors I get under Edit Options

Allow vCard Download
Receive Email
Default Thread Subscription Mode
Private Messaging
Visible Post Elements
Thread Display Mode
Number of Posts to Show Per Page
Default Thread Age Cut Off
Date and Time Options
Miscellaneous

thomas said:
I have just updated the Sempai user group. Elizabeth, you should now be able to visually disintegrate, lolol.
OK--thanks so much Thomas for again letting me do that to myself ;).

thomas said:

----------------
:D :D :D

I guess that's the "cloak" button--as in Star Trek: The Next Generation?! :D

Back
Top Bottom