What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

inventions and ideas wanted.

planforllc

後輩
Reaction score
I'm in my third year at Loyola university studying business and I came up with this idea for an invention but I had no way to get companies interested in it. So I made my own website where I can post descriptions of my inventions online for companies to view. If a company is interested in the invention, then they could contact me. I'm too busy at school to solicit companies to produce my idea so I made this website. If you have an invention or great idea for an invention, post a description of it on my website itchynoggin.com. Good luck with school and keep inventing

magevampjoe

後輩
Reaction score
Im not sure that this should be here...

It would probably be more adaqautely placed in the Chitchat section.

hkBattousai

Nihongo Learner
Reaction score
Invent a "warm water tap".

Normal taps consist of two drain outs, one for cold water and one for hot water. But nobody needs to wash their hands with hot or cold water generally. Therefore people always try to warm the output water by adjusting the ratio of cold and hot water. Lots of water is wasted in the process.

If there was a third tap, namely "warm water tap", between the hot and cold water taps, and the cold/hot water ratio was adjusted by a small and put aside valve, it would be much easier and thrifty.

How about this idea?

magevampjoe

後輩
Reaction score
Battousai, quickly patent that idea - don't give away such good ideas!

I actually would pay for this one though...

Mark51

後輩
Reaction score
Hello Iam also a Inventor. Would someone please let me know how I may also advertise my invention here also.

Thanks Mark

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
You could try.................

Hello Iam also a Inventor. Would someone please let me know how I may also advertise my invention here also.
Thanks Mark

The first post mentions a website to post about inventions, you might try there. www.itchynoggin.com

We have a section at the top , next to PRACTICAL on the left called CLASSIFIEDS but not sure our readership would be interested. You could post something there and see if anyone is interested I guess.

Uncle Frank

:?

jaytee

ツ渉ォナ坦窶罵
Reaction score
Invent a "warm water tap".

Normal taps consist of two drain outs, one for cold water and one for hot water. But nobody needs to wash their hands with hot or cold water generally. Therefore people always try to warm the output water by adjusting the ratio of cold and hot water. Lots of water is wasted in the process.

If there was a third tap, namely "warm water tap", between the hot and cold water taps, and the cold/hot water ratio was adjusted by a small and put aside valve, it would be much easier and thrifty.

How about this idea?

Why on Earth would you need a third tap?

I take it that you have never used a tap which can be turned sideways to adjust the heat??? I don't know about Turkey but they are common in England.

hkBattousai

Nihongo Learner
Reaction score
Why on Earth would you need a third tap?

I take it that you have never used a tap which can be turned sideways to adjust the heat??? I don't know about Turkey but they are common in England.
They are common here too. Even if you use them, you still try to make the water warm for a few seconds and water is wasted in this period.

The question is, why on earth would you need a hot water tap? It temperature is about 85 or 90 C here. You can't wash your hands or bath with it.

Top Bottom