What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

intro

b17sam

後輩
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome to an old buzzard who decided to become a writer at the age of 69, thirteen years ago. You do the math. I was fortunate enough to have three books published. My latest, A Real Good War, is a novel that has just been translated and published in Japan (January 10). This has awakened the latent interest I've had in the Japanese people since I was a boy with a Japanese pal. Check out my site at www.b17sam.com and note the link to Japan at the top. Free pizza tomorrow at www.b17sam.com/japancover.html

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Sam, once again welcome aboard!

I just browsed your website, it's pretty amazing. I am sure you have watched the movie "Memphis Belle". Since you have accomplished 35 missions yourself, would you say the movie succeeded in depicting the air war over Germany?

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa B17sam-san!

Welcome Sam!
I interest in WW2, of course I have watched the movie "Memphis Belle". It's a good movie. I will look for your book "A Real Good War" surely.

NANGI

lineartube

free spirit
Reaction score
Hi and wellcome aboard.

I Hope that this century won't see the mistakes of the past. Two world wars were enough.

Maciamo

Twirling dragon
Reaction score
Hello Sam !

Welcome to the forum. I had a look at your site and the sample pages of your book. Looks very interesting. ;)

ben0a4

先輩
Reaction score
hey , i just joined this forum myself , but welcome to this forum anyway! :)

Top Bottom