What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

International student exchange institutions

Homerduff

ケビン
Reaction score
Im looking for international student exchange institutions. So that it doesnt mather where you are from, to subscribe.

Homerduff

ケビン
Reaction score
thanks, but im only interested in summer programs..

I would like to have the opportunity to visit a high school in Japan. I have seen plenty of possibilities to take japanese lessons in Japan for the summer, and stay with a host family (which is ofcourse also very interesting, and I will do this if I cant find anything else) but its either doing the japanese language courses + learning japanese culture or high school visit + learning culture..

Yoko_Kisaragi

Sempai
Reaction score
thanks, but im only interested in summer programs..
I would like to have the opportunity to visit a high school in Japan. I have seen plenty of possibilities to take japanese lessons in Japan for the summer, and stay with a host family (which is ofcourse also very interesting, and I will do this if I cant find anything else) but its either doing the japanese language courses + learning japanese culture or high school visit + learning culture..
AFS has a good summer program to Japan if you apply, like NOW.

maushan3

Back home
Reaction score
AFS, American Field Service, that's the association that's hosting me in Japan, it is the biggest exchange association on Earth.

www.afs.org

Mauricio

Top Bottom