What's new

Travel Info about concerts/tickets for concerts?

shikamanu120

Registered
2 Jan 2017
I´m going to Japan next summer and one of the things I really want to do is going to a concert (I really love Jrock and Jpop).

The problem is with the tickets. The only way I have been succesfull looking when and where are concerts is looking on the webpages of each band (and even there it´s difficult with the smaller ones).

My question is if there is some Webpage (english or japanese) where I can find which concerts and events take place in Japan or some specific region of Japan at a specific time.

Cause I´ve been looking but, as I told, the only option I found is checking each group individually.

And then the other question is if there are some restrictions when it comes to buying tickets from outside Japan.

If anyone knows something or has some tips, it would be nice. Thank you by the way. ^^

And then the other question is if there are some restrictions when it comes to buying tickets from outside Japan.

I tried to buy a ticket a few days ago for a Norah Jones concert by going to her website and it linked to me to a Japanese ticket agent website. I clicked on the English page and it basically said you have to find a Japanese friend to help you buy this ticket. It added that it didn't accept credit cards from outside Japan. I'm sure there's a workaround, in my case to ask my wife to do it, but they don't make it easy.

Back
Top Bottom