What's new

Indies Visual kei

Miyu shama

先輩
22 Oct 2003
Hello
I once a long time ago added to this forum because of a Piass discussion that I bumped intoo rather unprepared
I'd like to start a thread just to see how many fans out there, which goes to Japan for the indies scene^^
I myself basically goes 2 times every year, up to 4 weeks per time, see everything I can get a chance to see, small or bigger(to me Dir en grey and Psycho le cemu are like mega mega big, so Vidoll and Kra, Gazetto and Moi dix Mois are big to me)
I like the scene a lot, so just various "this is just copies of that band or this is just ****" is not interesting. I'm curious if people got intoo it the way, that maybe they're prepared to work with it in the future or already does, as some people here in europe?
I'm going to the Lareine christmas party and the Moi dix Mois/Mana Dis inferno 3 this december.
It would be cool to see other Gaijins^^
other than that I hope to see Deadman and Piass and Iroha most of all, but neither put a december schedule up yet. Suggestions for shows is also very welcome, since I haven't started checking yet....Dis inferno 3 was announced only via japanese fanclub yesterday.
see you and hope to have a nice talk
Ja mata ne :)

Miyu shama said:
I'm going to the Lareine christmas party and the Moi dix Mois/Mana Dis inferno 3 this december.

wowie. you lucky person you. getting to see two of my favorite vk groups perform. *thumbs up.

:win:

Hi^^
I am happy that you like Lareine and Moi dix Mois^^!!!!

I was planning to see +Des'pairs Ray+ in Berlin and the day after Halloween go to Mテシnster to see Eve of destiny (Kozi sama's one band), but instead I got the news about Dis inferno 3 and everything change so suddenly^^;
I think I can not afford both, so I have to reconcider.
but Christmas seems so nice, It's also gonna be a Vidoll (I'm a big fan of Kisaki project but ofcourse, Yui was in Vidoll first so there I found his beautiful voice)one man and Gazetto (so so, I'm not a big fan). I think many schedules is not settled yet, though...
CalorZe and Voyage (ex SCIST, which I like^^) will also perform and Vinett(Katsura fan) together with Tokyo Michael. (Mikaeru, they might spell Mikael)
ah, anyways, ticket hunting has always been as troublesome and stressful as FUN as always....it's such a Joy to have everything settled. but sometimes, it's 12~15 events and 4 friends, which makes it impossible to get via fanclub, so then I have to check auctions and a lot of things.
luckilly Mon Amour become International now ne^^!!! are you a member?

luckilly Mon Amour become International now ne^^!!! are you a member?

nope, i'm not a member of Mon Amour international. Mana + MDM are awesome and all, but i don't think i'd pay money be in his fanclub. Now if it were a Malice Mizer fanclub..i'd give it some consideration. But since they're gone, so that's not happening.

I was planning to see +Des'pairs Ray+ in Berlin and the day after Halloween go to Mテシnster to see Eve of destiny (Kozi sama's one band), but instead I got the news about Dis inferno 3 and everything change so suddenly^^;

wow, tough decisions with all these great bands. Eve of Destiny, +DテゥspairsRay+, MDM. Are the concerts on different days? If so, I say go to them all! :p

It's also gonna be a Vidoll (I'm a big fan of Kisaki project but ofcourse, Yui was in Vidoll first so there I found his beautiful voice)one man and Gazetto (so so, I'm not a big fan). I think many schedules is not settled yet, though...
CalorZe and Voyage (ex SCIST, which I like^^) will also perform and Vinett(Katsura fan) together with Tokyo Michael. (Mikaeru, they might spell Mikael)

i'm not big on Gazette either. Actually, I don't like them period. :/
oo, Vinett, that's interesting. Haven't heard or read much about their shows.

you sure are one hardcore vk groupie! 👍

well
they're in either Germany the halloween weekend....30 31st october...and Japan in december.
so...it's not that they're close up to eachother....JUST that I don't live in either of these places so, I dunno if I can afford both...
besides....I already saw Eve of destiny in 7 different countries in europe and Desupa in Tokyo some few time at events. That was mostly because it's exciting with the feeling when the bands first time comes abroad...it's that feeling--- I'm not a desupa fan really^^;

about Moi dix Mois...I can understand you, but, they're my everything....^^ I love Mana, and I love this band. it will be my 9th event with them, so...I already know I will love it.

groupie...I thought that meant, you "do things" (>_<;) with the members aswell, but maybe that's stalker... but that's maybe just following them around--
ah geeze I just am a addicted fangirl...that's perfect
ofcourse....did and did....I did meet Mana in Paris...so did a lot of other fans too, but he has been the hardest person to shake hands with of all the bandmembers I ever wanted to meet.

Gazetto, are rather copycats, they sound like Diru(modern) Doremidan, Nightmare, Kagerou and Sads...in one band...how ever that is possible...I liked Gazetto back in 2001 before they joined Ps company....they had more individual styles then...

I haven't seen Vinett.... But I am a old Shazna (also indies with Katsura) fan and I have wanted to see him ever since Baiser aswell
Yukari and him are the two I have not seen live anywhere

Hi Miyu shama ^___^

Groupie is someone who follows the bands around, roadie is someone who sets up equipment etc for the band... maybe you have that mixed up~~

Are you going to join in on the X'mas project for Lareine as well? I might, I just haven't decided whether I have time or not yet...

As for Dis Inferno 3: Maybe Mana will show a new band, maybe Kamijo or Sanaka will perform again... maybe (I hope hope hope!) Kozi or Yu~ki will show up! I wish I could go, but I'm totally no money. >_<

I've joined M+a International, and so I'm just waiting for the madousho and binder to come along. I'm wondering if they're going to end my sub to the FC the same month I joined, even though they didn't get anything going for another two months...? I guess I'll find out.

Lydia

hi^^ etoo I never used the word Roadie...that for sure I know what it is...But Groupie just sounds weird to me, but maybe it's what I am...I dunno
Lareine was only fanclub with Identity card included....so I think I have to go for new years event
Yeah, I also thought Mana will present his new band....Kozi...I think...No no and No...I think they have too many personal issues...

Yeah I joined too, and it's slow....Only that Translation online ne..

Back
Top Bottom