What's new

In love with my best friend.

Tsukiko-chan

後輩
31 Dec 2006
I'm in love with my best friend. We are always toghether and almost everyone thinks we are already a copple.
And now he changed in his behaviour. He holds my hand and stuff. Does things a Cute boyfriend does.
But I'm afraid to ask or make a furter step.. Cause last year. I had feelings for him and back than I told. But that wasn't real love so we turned ouhr backs on it and left it.

But when the new school season started and we met again after 6 weaks.. I directly felt more. And it build and build.

I'm just to afraid to lose him or do something wrong..

Aren't you too young to be worried about the consequences of your actions? Live life to the fullest and don't regret the decisions you make.

Remember, when you are young.......

often hormones control your actions and reactions, not your brain. I would choose a good friend over a possible lover you might loose. If you do not paint him into a corner he may be free to take you in the direction you want to go anyway.

Uncle Frank

:eek: Don't listen to the crazy ol guy!

I think a lot of people have been in this situation.

Back in uni I fell in love with my study buddy. I told him right away, and he said he didn't want to risk the friendship. I wouldn't take no for an answer; eventually he gave in. It lasted two weeks, if that. Why? Because I only wanted him as long as he seemed unobtainable. Thrill of the chase. We stayed friends for a while after that and drifted apart eventually. Last I heard he made a civil partnership with the guy he went out with on the rebound from me. They've been together nearly 15 years. I've been married for nearly 12 years to the guy I left him for.

My point is that I don't think you have only one chance at happiness. Do whatever feels right about this guy and don't worry if it ruins the friendship. It'll hurt for a while, and maybe it'll always hurt on some level, but you'll meet other guys and make new friends.

Couldn't the fact that you love him and are afraid to tell him ruin the friendship anyway?

Well, last year you told him about your feelings, but he is still your friend... it didn't scare him off. :)
And now, he is the one making the moves, holding your hand. But of course, you don't want to assume too much and be hurt, or scare him off if he didn't mean so much by it.

If I was you, I'd let things continue on their present course for a while, and leave it to him to make a further step... if he is interested in you as a girlfriend, he'll have to make a step sometime or other! In the meantime, you can still be friendly to him, and act just as you are already. :)

Thank you Kinsao at least you tought of the whole picture, I didn't had the idea the rest did the same.

He went even closer today. He hugs all the time and stuf. We are study buddys to. And one of the other members of ouhr project group looked liked he got irritated about it.
I told him and he said the other project member was just jalous.
So at the moment it is like one moment it looks like he conciders me now as his girl. But other moments he does nothing :S
Like he was holding me. And than he says I'm his buddy >.<
And he says things like not letting me go when the bus comes at the station (he takes the train I need the bus >.< )

Only no clear picture for me >.< and that it's irritating. I don't mind the playing and the hugging. In fact I love it. But I want to just know >.<

(there is an other boy I (just) like and he likes me. But well I don't get to close to him. Cause of my best friend. Cause I love him)

Ah...youth...
Well, I think you should straighten the things and have a serious discussion with him regarding this matter. Is he just fooling around? Is he serious?
I guess these are some of the questions in your mind right now. Surely it is sometimes good to go with the flow (which is what I often do), but if he is just playing around you'll just end up hurt and your friendship might be affected.
From my own experience, I can tell that sometimes, being too slow to act can have pretty nasty effects on relationships...still the decision is yours to take...

I talked today with him. I just said him he should say it. And he told me he had feelings for me. So I'm going on this way.. I think it will get allright now

first of all it's great feeling to have boyfreinds or some one love ..

but in my opinion , you have to choose wright person , and about hugging and playing and spend good time it's ok but with who love you only ....

I mean not with guys who want to waste their time , .... i think you get it ....
in addition you can do some thing to him to feel her love you or waste time with you ...

I'm in love with my best friend. We are always toghether and almost everyone thinks we are already a copple.
And now he changed in his behaviour. He holds my hand and stuff. Does things a Cute boyfriend does.
But I'm afraid to ask or make a furter step.. Cause last year. I had feelings for him and back than I told. But that wasn't real love so we turned ouhr backs on it and left it.
But when the new school season started and we met again after 6 weaks.. I directly felt more. And it build and build.
I'm just to afraid to lose him or do something wrong..

You sound like you had a crush. How do you feel now? Trust what your gut says because one can love and the other one might being doing it just so they don't hurt your feelings. Date smartly. Is all I have to say.

@katsumoto : Try to learn proper English can't make up anything of it.

@gackt 21: Your a bit late -_- We are togheter for 2 months next weak. And I have become a part of their family already ..

heh,sorry for interrupting,but congratulations for tsukiko.That also happen to me,but I just decide to be her lover,although she's now in Japan.heh,my girl is sure a busy one huh?

Back
Top Bottom